Hixson @ Notre Dame

volahol

Notre Dame by 3 TDs...you guys been over behind the dumpster smoking that wacky stuff again with that talk...Hixson wins this one and ND has to go out and scholarship some more players.

thata baby......stur it up......sexynasinglet! Booger like dat name.....mmmmmmmwub.png .........not to many gals show up on here telln all how they looks in there evenin tire.........glad u showd up, this post had went stagnunt for a few days......ND stiil wins by 17

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reaction did do it, I seen it CC.....if ND can take care of business between the tackles on offense we may have enough speed to get by their backs a few times and we have to take care of the edges with our outside LB's.......Booger says ND by 17

Booger looks like a Genious!17 icon_mrgreen.gif Booger also likes him some Giles County......one can be judged over there. don't think there will be the same turn out as last trip

Congrats to ND, although I am disappointed in the fans and their lack of sportsmanship. Good luck to you next week.

There was no lack of sportsmanship. I know the incident you are referring to. Our football team was 35 yards away and being coached while the young was being attended to. If you wanna talk about sportsmanship,fine I will. Your coach didn't even go to the young man and see if he was ok. All he did was stand in the middle of the field and argue with the ref the whole time the young man was being looked at. Maybe our sidelines should have taken a knee but when we didn't your fans were screaming obscenities. It was a hard fought game . Don't let one incident tarnish a great game. You have a good team. Good luck next year

There was no lack of sportsmanship. I know the incident you are referring to. Our football team was 35 yards away and being coached while the young was being attended to. If you wanna talk about sportsmanship,fine I will. Your coach didn't even go to the young man and see if he was ok. All he did was stand in the middle of the field and argue with the ref the whole time the young man was being looked at. Maybe our sidelines should have taken a knee but when we didn't your fans were screaming obscenities. It was a hard fought game . Don't let one incident tarnish a great game. You have a good team. Good luck next year

Actually that was not the incident that I was talking about but it is a good example. And our coach did go to our boy and then backed away so that the trainer could tend to him. I apologize if obscenities we yelled, it is not characteristic of all of us. As I am sure several things tonight are not typically characteristic of ND fans. I simply stated that I was disappointed in my only time that I have ever been there. Good luck to your boys.