Marshall @ Hurricane Hill!

chattacane

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to the Tigers. This is a tough game for them but they've played hard all season and I still think if it weren't for a coaching change this team would have had a much better season. They have some good athletes and I think have at least a solid chance of pulling the upset. Good luck to you guys from the page patriots.

Back from a long business trip and it is time for some playoff football. After a shaky start (that is being nice) our team has put together a solid 2nd half of the season.

Now we have a tall task ahead of us Friday Night, but the Tiger faithful believe in you. I hope the coaches decide to let Stacy and Peterson win or lose the game for us.

I know for one thing that Marshall Co. will have the best kicker on the field Friday night.icon_mrgreen.gif

Back from a long business trip and it is time for some playoff football. After a shaky start (that is being nice) our team has put together a solid 2nd half of the season.

Now we have a tall task ahead of us Friday Night, but the Tiger faithful believe in you. I hope the coaches decide to let Stacy and Peterson win or lose the game for us.

I know for one thing that Marshall Co. will have the best kicker on the field Friday night.icon_mrgreen.gif

Well, considering Stacey touches the ball every play and Peterson has the 2nd most touches (by a long shot), not really sure how it could be any other way. Should be lots of touchbacks, East's kicker doesn't leave it short of the goal line very often.

5-5 record, one of the highest unemployment rates in the state and a 2 1/2 hour drive........ Shouldn't be that shocking.

The 5-5 record means nothing..... I saw you guys in pre-season. You have good players. Both teams are 0-0 right now. As for the unemployment the Signal dads are hiring, and the President is going to take care of you.... But if some of your folks cannot make it I understand they can go to www.ehhsfootball.com and click on the EH logo. We have a broadcast team, not the highest quality and the guys doing the game are homers. But you can see the game.

Good luck Cowboy.... We met some of your fans at the scrimmage good folks.....

Edited by chattacane

The 5-5 record means nothing..... I saw you guys in pre-season. You have good players. Both teams are 0-0 right now. As for the unemployment the Signal dads are hiring, and the President is going to take care of you.... But if

some of your folks cannot make it I understand they can go to www.ehhsfootball.com and click on the EH logo. We have a

broadcast team, not the highest quality and the guys doing the game are homers. But you can see the game.

Good luck Cowboy.... We met some of your fans

at the scrimmage good folks.....

Thanks Cane! Since many of the Marshall fans are band wagoners, then yes, the record means something as far as people coming to the game (they don't expect to win). But technically you're right, everyone is 0-0 right now. Best of luck to you guys!