Class A top 10

slimshady

One other thought......C-field didn't even make your top ten. What happens IF they were to go to the Ville and beat the Tigers? You got to admit....they got this far, so it is conceivable that they could pull a stunner. I also heard your line couldn't block for squat this year....it sounded like that was the reason for the losses you had? Regardless, BB beat us by 14.....hardly call that a blow out.

Kazzy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I contest the got spanked by BBB, The Engines are a little better than ya think Slim. I think my boys would have beat you this year, Bro. Of course that is just for arguements sake. Way I figure, the Engines beat a solid Coalfield team that is playing G-Ville tomorrow and I remind you that them boys beat Greenback who barely got nicked by Grace WITH McCamey....who torched SP. In a public showdown the Engines would have taken down your Jackets. IMO.

Kazzy

For once i agree with you kazpoot. I think oneida beats greenback by 2 scores at the time of the season that they played coalfield. I also think coalfield played one of their worst games of the season against oneida. not taking anything away from oneida becuase they were the better team on that night without a doubt. they were the only team to come close to coalfields physicality.

This is my class a top 10...if you don't like mine...feel free to make your own.

1. Gordonsville Tigers -22 srs are 2 deep at all positions

2. U. of FCA Commode doors - recruiting administrator's getting a raise after 2 in a row

3. Knocks Grace somethings- t$$aa board members getting raise for rule change

4. BBB -kinda sounds racist

5. TROUSDALE COUNTY YELLOW JACKETS- best public school in 2A

6. South Jasper Pirates- can't tackle or hold on to ball according to fans

7. Ineeda Engines- there record is better than the team

8. Greenback - sounds like they got a lot of money, prolly pays the refs off

9. Adamsville Adamsapples - Got some ties to TC in coaching staff. Goodluck.

10. Huntingdon Mustangs - second best team in the west...

All 3 teams that defeated TC this season would have also defeated all the teams rated under TC, Region 4 is a powerhouse again. I wouldn't be surprised if we win 1A and 2A this season.

Greenback has no money, nothing to pay refs off with. Judging by some of the calls that went against the Kees this year some of the refs should pay them.

I agree maj greenback has no money but a quality school with good football tradition. They are alot like coalfield small towns with great support and tradition. that was one of the finest highschool games i have ever witnessed the other night and i have seen alot of football over the years. to many years to be honest.

I agree maj greenback has no money but a quality school with good football tradition. They are alot like coalfield small towns with great support and tradition. that was one of the finest highschool games i have ever witnessed the other night and i have seen alot of football over the years. to many years to be honest.

I like these kind of small town teams!