Brentwood vs Wilson Central (#2 vs #7, Quad 3 Round 1)

StatManTN

It comes down to turnovers. WC has to do a better job of taking care of the football, especially in the passing game. Against the two best teams they played this year, int's cost them dearly.

Totally agree! I think WC came into the MJ game over confident and was brought back down to reality. I think WC plays better but still comes up a little short on this one. I hope I'm wrong because I'm pulling for WC.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson Central, one and done. They have seemed to lay down, since MJ put that beatdown on them. MJ invaded Dub C and made it their own. I just don't see WC coming back that quick. Can't throw. The only thing they do well is turn the ball over. They talk way too much, and never back it up.

Brentwood 42

Wilson Central 6

Central will score on Brentwood 9th grade late in the 4th. and then WC will miss the extra point.

Wheres Teddy I haven't heard from him!? Maybe because he is to upset about mj... But i still would like to see what you have to say! Hit me....

Honestly im not mad we are in the Playoffs. But i do believe that its going be a great game im not quite sure how it will turn out im just hoping for the best! But Good Luck to yall.

Honestly im not mad we are in the Playoffs. But i do believe that its going be a great game im not quite sure how it will turn out im just hoping for the best! But Good Luck to yall.

I agree it will be a well faught game but as of stats wise I see Brentwood pulling this one out but goodluck to you too.