Brentwood vs Wilson Central (#2 vs #7, Quad 3 Round 1)

StatManTN

Hahaha yeah ive heard a few folks say they would be able to run through their line as well. Linebackers need a big game. I know Indy has a pretty good run defense from what i saw in a scrimmage. Idk how many good defenses they have faced

I think that Coombs/Givens/Reed/Crutchfield have the middle/ends contained, interested to see if the D-Line matches up against Brentwood's O-Line.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Coombs/Givens/Reed/Crutchfield have the middle/ends contained, interested to see if the D-Line matches up against Brentwood's O-Line.

Yes, I believe those 4 do a great job. But I believe thats possible because the other 2 players you left out in the middle are taking on most of the offensive line (the job that gets no recognition)

Having seen both, I think Wilson Central is a little better. They have a strong defense against the run. Brentwood will have to throw the ball to keep WC from crowding the line and stopping the wing-t. Wilson Central is also not near as good in the secondary. Both have good kicking games. Should be a good close game but I think WC gets the W.

Yes, I believe those 4 do a great job. But I believe thats possible because the other 2 players you left out in the middle are taking on most of the offensive line (the job that gets no recognition)

Well, I don't leave people out on purpose and we all know that both offensive and defensive lines are usually the un-sung hero's during gamedays. However my response was just a response to the comment about linebackers being on their game.

Anyone who follows (or has followed) WC this season knows not to be worried about whether the line is on their game or not

I am getting really anxious for this game to get started. I can't wait to watch a battle of 2 wing t offenses going against defenses that are used to seeing the wing t in practice every day. I think we will see both teams try to do something to catch the other one off guard. This one should be a slug fest until the final whistle. Brentwood bias aside, I think the Bruins pull this one out by 10. I'll go 24-14