Brentwood vs Wilson Central (#2 vs #7, Quad 3 Round 1)

StatManTN

Two evenly matched teams? Should be an interesting game, but neither team has EVER played each other in their histories.

Predictions?

My heart says: Wilson Central 20, Brentwood 17

My head says: Brentwood 24, Wilson Central 10

I'd love to see Wilson Central and Mt. Juliet run the tables and face each other in the quarterfinals.

What say everyone?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two evenly matched teams? Should be an interesting game, but neither team has EVER played each other in their histories.

Predictions?

My heart says: Wilson Central 20, Brentwood 17

My head says: Brentwood 24, Wilson Central 10

I'd love to see Wilson Central and Mt. Juliet run the tables and face each other in the quarterfinals.

What say everyone?

In the last couple weeks, Brentwood seems to have lost its mojo in the running game. If that gets cranking again, they will be tough to beat.

Very interesting match up. This will be one of the better 1st round match-ups. Dont really know who to pick, but i bet brentwood is a little upset having to face WC in the first round. Bet they wish they would have taken care of business and played McGavock in the first round instead. O'well. This will be a great game.

I think Brentwood is the better team and will win. But keep in mind, Wilson Central is unquestionably the second best team Brentwood has played all year. If WC gets out to a fast start, they could pull it off

PJ44, This will be the best team Brentwood has faced to date. They are a very danegerous team with plenty of talent and speed. They play tough defense with an excellent offense. They can run the ball down your throat or open it up and pick you apart. You can't turn the ball over and beat them. This come from a Mt Juliet fan.