Dyersburg

mrwilson

Triojans must come out early in the game playing with vigor,smash-mouth football,commit no turnovers, dont listen to Bears trash talk. ..cant wait for Trezevant to go up early and expect to come-back ,however Trojans will play all 4 qrts..?? is will the Bears play all 4 with discipline in a tight game..

GO TROJANS !

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Dyersburg doesn't play anywhere near the strength of schedule from a few years ago. They no longer play Milan or Jackson Northside, and the teams that replaced those two are "gimme games". (ex: Gibson Co, Fayette Ware). With that being said, I still think Dyersburg has a heck of a team this year. The factor that will determine the outcome of this game is DEFENSE. It is obvious that both of these teams can score. The questions that will determine the outcome is... Can Trezevant stop the run? and can Dyersburg stop the pass? Dyersburg has never been known to fare very well against quality spread teams, so this may become a shootout. I think Oshawn Smith has a huge game, and I'll take the Trojans 42-35.

Trezevant played Olive Branch and Millington. Olive Branch has Fed Ex logos on the field=pretty good. Millington is in the 6 A playoffs. Dyersburg played Covington, real tough schedule. How can you talk about Dyersburg playing a tougher schedule when they did not play but one of the top teams in the district? No Milan, No South Gibson. Let's not forget Trezevant was playing for gold two years ago, and the only reason they werent in the mix last year was because they couldn't go to playoffs.

The game is at the Fairgrounds Stadium. Will be a big change for the Trojans in atmosphere. The only team on Dyersburg's schedule that has a chance at saying they had as much speed as Trezevant is Covington, and that was a long time ago.

Trezevant will run like the wind to a large victory.

just to let you know dyersburg has no control of not getting to play milan or south gibson. due to the fact of the large region they are in. the trojans are ready to play tonight and ready to work toward a rematch with covington. i have dburg by 2 touchdowns.

Trezvant Is definitely underrated. I was very surprised at how well this team performed. Seemed to be very disciplined, despite what happened a couple of years ago at the state championship, very fundamentally sound (especially on defense), did not make many mistakes offensively, and they are not scared to hit somebody! Dyers burg just could not get anything going. Congrats on a very good season Trojans!