Daniel Boone vs Tennessee High (take 2)

trailblazersback

That's ok Couch... a field goal by DB to win with less than a minute to play in a game the Hilltooper student section had already started yelling "Score board, score board...†is karma for Carters @ss if you ask me. LOL I’m just hoping for a good showing by the Vikings to give Boone that “we really aren’t as good as we thought we were†moment that they tend to have each year. popcorneater.gif

Look at life since the big 8 was put together. Pretty sure the Vikings are always the ones that have the "were not as good as we thought we were" moments. 2009 followed by not even making it last year. You want to take stats away from 2 games to prove your qb surperior? Well guess what jack, it doesn't work that way. It's called inconsistency and it does not make him a good qb. Littleton has intercepted way more interceptions than he had thrown. I'd take him any day over the Vikings qb.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gameday! With South moving down the ranks it looks like it will be Boone and TH battling it out every year for the 5A D1 title every year. I hate we get each other in the first round this year but it should be a good ball game tonight.

Daniel Boone Trailbalzers 5A 2012 D1 5A Champs

We will see what happens in two years. With the shenanigans that happened with South, I want to go back to the old way the system worked. Top 4 go to the playoffs, lets roll from there. I think that the fact that, besides a conference championship, conference games count as good as pick up games is a joke.

Should be a great game tonight. I just don't like them there city folks, what can I say.... wait actually now that I remember.... we always had a story why we didn't like anyone we played at Boone. Oh wells. Everyone travel safe!

You're just hoping for a good showing to give us a scare? Are you already starting to do a little backpeddling to cover your bases?

No backpedaling... just hoping for a good showing to shut your mouths! Good showing as in playing the way we know this team is capable and not like they did in our last meeting. You would have to be sippin on some of that Booneshine to thing Cap1 was trying to "cover bases". I call um like I see um. I have no dog in these races anymore… so it is what it is.

We will see what happens in two years. With the shenanigans that happened with South, I want to go back to the old way the system worked. Top 4 go to the playoffs, lets roll from there. I think that the fact that, besides a conference championship, conference games count as good as pick up games is a joke.

Should be a great game tonight. I just don't like them there city folks, what can I say.... wait actually now that I remember.... we always had a story why we didn't like anyone we played at Boone. Oh wells. Everyone travel safe!

I have to say that county school chip uins carry on your shoulders has served you well, but we have the revenge factor on our side tonight. If #12 comes to play and the hamburgers at the concession stand is the only home cooking being served tonight.... I really like the Vikings chances. It's going to be a good one!!! See uins tonight!! LOLcool.png

I have to say that county school chip uins carry on your shoulders has served you well, but we have the revenge factor on our side tonight. If #12 comes to play and the hamburgers at the concession stand is the only home cooking being served tonight.... I really like the Vikings chances. It's going to be a good one!!! See uins tonight!! LOLcool.png

Revenge from 2009, when the seniors were freshmen. I don't think so so much... I can see more so the point that TN wants to show that they are better than they were earlier in the year, which I think they are... but Boone has been improving since then too. Riding high from another Musket Bowl win and being able to beat everyone else along the way, Boone will be thinking that they have to be fired up to win.

I feel good about Boone playing tonight. No sneaking no creeping, just gotta hit them in the mouth and go on from there. I expect this is probably the better of games in East TN tonight!

Revenge from 2009, when the seniors were freshmen. I don't think so so much... I can see more so the point that TN wants to show that they are better than they were earlier in the year, which I think they are... but Boone has been improving since then too. Riding high from another Musket Bowl win and being able to beat everyone else along the way, Boone will be thinking that they have to be fired up to win.

I feel good about Boone playing tonight. No sneaking no creeping, just gotta hit them in the mouth and go on from there. I expect this is probably the better of games in East TN tonight!

"Musket Bowl win" ........ seriously???? roflol.gif The revenge factor comes from a combination of the choke of the decade in 2009 when these guys were freshman, and the total embarrassment of being down by 30 at half to lil db. That has got to rank up there with losing to Virginia High last year to the Viking fan base.

Edited by Cap1

congrats to the vikes on a well deserved win. It was a miror image of the frst game except boone made all of the mistakes. TH controlled the line of scrimmage and won the game fair and square. Our coach forgot to run the ball and called a terrible game. Littleton will be seeing mitchell in his nightmares tonight.

Good Luck TH and rep the Big 8 well next week.