Semi-Final Predictions for Thursday

Booger

After seeing all teams play in the Quarters on Wednesday, I have to the conclusion that the Semis should produce some very exciting games.

I believe that to the casual onlooker who has no dog in the hunt, it would be difficult to tell what CCS and CAK will bring to the table today after their Quarterfinal warmups. Both defeated their opponents 5-0 and that was after major pullbacks and playing everyone on the bench to keep it out of the teens.

CPA 2

CCS 1

WH 2

CAK 1

Booger and Boogerette will be there in full force. She may be defeated, but she as not done.

Opinions from those who actually watched the games yeaterday?

After seeing all teams play in the Quarters on Wednesday, I have to the conclusion that the Semis should produce some very exciting games.

I believe that to the casual onlooker who has no dog in the hunt, it would be difficult to tell what CCS and CAK will bring to the table today after their Quarterfinal warmups. Both defeated their opponents 5-0 and that was after major pullbacks and playing everyone on the bench to keep it out of the teens.

CPA 2

CCS 1

WH 2

CAK 1

Booger and Boogerette will be there in full force. She may be defeated, but she as not done.

Good observations my Nasal Excretion Friend...

But I would actually put CCS over CPA...not that impressed with CPA yesterday against an average opponent Sacred Heart...only getting 2 goals in (and that was at the end of the first half, when SH had obviously worn down some)..Don't get me wrong, CPA is good, but certainly not the CPA of past years...

Couldn't get myself to stay and watch the CAK/LIBERTY game....my ears were still ringing from the White House continued auditory barrage of their fans (You did warn us DCURTIS....) and had to go back home and promote some job security tooth decay on Halloween...so don't have much regarding CAK v WH.....but if fans are the 12 players...White House has the potential to be on top of CAK for sure....

Hoping I can convince Mrs. DDS to let me go to both games...

D

I saw the first 3 games, so can't comment on CAK. I think CCS matches up well with CPA, though I am not implying I am not impressed with CPA. CPA plays a crisp, two-touch style offensively which worked without a lot of pressure. From my vantage point, I could see how well they passed to space. I think though that CCS will close the space better with their terrific quickness, so it will be interesting to see how they react with pressure that Sacred Heart could not provide.

White House is obviously a good team. It is nice to see different teams in the tournament and I was able to meet DCurtis. He represents WH well. As far as their fans go, I, too, remember when I had my first beer.

could that be considered bullying?mad.gif

Funny!

Please take a deep breathe and refer to my past posts regarding the Public/Private debate before blasting my following comments:

The bad part of the public/private situation is that this White House side is a once in a generation assembly of talent for a public school. These girls did not, nor were they able to choose, or pay, to go to White House. We personally are a driver and a pitching wedge away from being in another school district. THAT is what makes it unfair. But, again, those are the rules, we have worked, invested time, invested money, and blood sweat and tears to get where we are. That makes it even sweeter.

ND, CCS, CAK, and CPA will be back next year, rest assured.

we have worked, invested time, invested money, and blood sweat and tears to get where we are. That makes it even sweeter.

And that says it all.

Good luck tonight. While I am obviously rooting for CAK, I do hope the WH girls enjoy what they have earned, because they deserve to be here.

Funny!

Please take a deep breathe and refer to my past posts regarding the Public/Private debate before blasting my following comments:

The bad part of the public/private situation is that this White House side is a once in a generation assembly of talent for a public school. These girls did not, nor were they able to choose, or pay, to go to White House. We personally are a driver and a pitching wedge away from being in another school district. THAT is what makes it unfair. But, again, those are the rules, we have worked, invested time, invested money, and blood sweat and tears to get where we are. That makes it even sweeter.

ND, CCS, CAK, and CPA will be back next year, rest assured.

could that be considered bullying?mad.gif

was a shot at Dekalbs comments about him being bullied by all the Chattanoogans in another post just in case you were confused on its origin.....without you he has nothingicon_evil.gif

you do not have to explain to me about that assembly of talent; I seen it and can't wait to see it againthumb[1].gif Blacksmith's!

For those CoachT posters who did not have the honor and priviledge of meeting the CHAMPSTER during the last four years...I am planning on attending the CCS v CPA game today...and possibly stay for the CAK v WH game (Blacksmith's Intermission between games???)...

May be your last chance..

icon_mrgreen.gif

D

Edited by CHAMPDDS

For those CoachT posters who did not have the honor and priviledge of meeting the CHAMPSTER during the last four years...I am planning on attending the CCS v CPA game today...and possibly stay for the CAK v WH game (Blacksmith's Intermission between games???)...

May be your last chance..

icon_mrgreen.gif

D

You act as if you are leaving and never coming back!icon_e_sad.gif