To Milan and South Gibson People

spectator1

As you by now know records go out the book when playoff tie hits. Its all about matchups. Remember there have been several 3 and 4 loss teams to win state. East Hickman matched up well with SGC. The fact that Carlos boke his ankle at the begining of the 3rd quarter did not help. I do not want anyone to take anything away from the tremendous season this 2nd year program has had. Apparently Milan fans forget that they have not ALWAYS been good at football.

30 straight years of playoff appearances and 4 gold and 4 silver balls pretty much speaks for itself. lil dude i don't care how educated you may or may not be. you're pretty stupid when it comes to west tenn high school football. all that jealousy is gonna eat you up. remember, milan reloads and medina just got lucky.

Milan fans will hate me when i say this but...

I want to see Milan play a Lexington, Henry CO. or like a North Side. Yes, i know Gibson County is a district game. But since they are dropping down, play someone that has competition. (No offense Pioneers) play a good team that gives you 4 quarters, play a team that you guys are predicted to be underdogs. I know traveling 60+ minutes, sucks, but play a Independence, a Ridgeway, or go out of state. Stop plating weak non-district teams, like a Peabody, or Humboldt, where its the money that matters.

south gibson has not played Peabody so why are you naming us. Plus that weak Peabody team is still in the playoffs and gave Milan all they wanted in the first game of the year. I do agree that south gibson still has to learn that the playoffs are a whole different thing than the regular season. Plus they might need to realize that the success they have had still does not make them an powerhouse team in the whole state. that said ROLL TIDE BEAT Westwood

Edited by teetown

south gibson has not played Peabody so why are you naming us. Plus that weak Peabody team is still in the playoffs and gave Milan all they wanted in the first game of the year. I do agree that south gibson still has to learn that the playoffs are a whole different thing than the regular season. Plus they might need to realize that the success they have had still does not make them an powerhouse team in the whole state. that said ROLL TIDE BEAT Westwood

Well said Teetown, Trenton will be a team to be concerned about in the future

way more than South Gibson. Trust me.

30 straight years of playoff appearances and 4 gold and 4 silver balls pretty much speaks for itself. lil dude i don't care how educated you may or may not be. you're pretty stupid when it comes to west tenn high school football. all that jealousy is gonna eat you up. remember, milan reloads and medina just got lucky.

Your condescending tone is hilarious, typical of some who relishes the days of when they played high school football and tries to relive that once found joy every friday night in the stands. I KNOW West TN football more than you think. There is no jealously! What am I suppose to be jealous of . . . arrogant fans? Right! I am not taking anything away from Milan. Milan has a top notch program! You forget that even Milan was a young program once. Milan has the small town West TN program than every other small town strives for (outside of a few psychotic fans). We all want the best for our teams. SGC has accomplished much in its short life. We will just have to agree to disagree. Good luck Milan in the playoffs! I cetainly hope you represent West TN well.

Edited by dave61502