Boyd Buc @ Oneida

reaction

And the offenses scoring average is Oneida 32.5 and Boyd 35.0. Defensive ppg. Oneida 9.6 and Boyd 11.6......how close can these two teams be. I have detected in some of your previous posts that you are somewhat leery of the Bucs. Guess my Tribe just doesn't stack up in your opinion?

thumb[1].gif Kazzit thumb[1].gif

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but by strength of schedule rating you are looking at two teams that have virtually identically tasks in front of them. Both went 9-1. Their one common opponent is Rockwood....Oneida outscored them 21-0 in two quarters in the pre-season jamboree and Boyd eased past them last week. Oneida is way different than they were in August. Just keep denying it....there is a possibility there is a public out here that has a chance.

Kaz

Word is Lambert has locked himself in the "Bunker".....I've got it by good authority that he plans on coming up with propositions of accute bianary fusions to disassemble the human genome. Using multi-linear warheads he could re-align the tissunge capularies of the Buc's chief magnetic fields. Seeing that these things can only occur on the Reservation.....we got a pretty good shot.

thumb[1].gif Professor Kazinteeny thumb[1].gif

Edited by kazam37

Yes, but by strength of schedule rating you are looking at two teams that have virtually identically tasks in front of them. Both went 9-1. Their one common opponent is Rockwood....Oneida outscored them 21-0 in two quarters in the pre-season jamboree and Boyd eased past them last week. Oneida is way different than they were in August. Just keep denying it....there is a possibility there is a public out here that has a chance.

Kaz

Yea preseason rockwood vs wk 11 rockwood is alot different Im not sure you would out score rockwood by 21 now

And I mean no disrespect at all.....I am certain Rockwood got better too. In fact, your game Friday Night verified that easily. Didn't go quietly in the night as a lesser team might have. It is the only game that offers any comparison of the two teams. Just as preseason Oneida vs. wk 11 Oneida is a totally different animal as well. We have taken well to Coach Lambert's passionate plea to heed the call as a unit. Early on you could see players griping to each other if they missed an assignment or tackle.....you don't see any of that now. they came to realize how vital it is for everyone to have each others back. I like our chances....just like you liked yours.

I think Flair landed? Limo outside? Back to the Grist Mill! popcorneater.gif

Kazallity

Once you get to the playoffs everyone is deserving, everyone has worked hard, and no one thing can be overlooked. This part is so exciting and so heartbreaking. Not always does the best team win, But the team with the heart to over come all obstacles. There will only be one champion. The dream lives for all, but make it your reality.

Edited by CleatlessInjun