Boyd Buc @ Oneida

reaction

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they say don't change horses in midstream.

No disrespect to Oneida but...

I picked Boyd at the beginning of the season.

No sense changing horses now.

I'm gonna ride that Boyd horse across the finish line.

Hopefully in these murky midstream waters,TD Jesus will stay in South Bend and Ref Stevie Wonder will have other gigs!

Good Luck to both teams.

Giddyup Go Bucs!!

popcorneater.gif

Jr. High picked up their 5th. I respect Boyd a ton as will the kids, but I don't expect they will get anything without earning it. The kids want to see if they can stack up with all the privates. First up is the Bucs....won't look any farther than that game. Welcome to the Reservation....your gonna get the whole town! Railbirds will be four deep. Concessions will probably run dry in this one. Truely the only game in town!!!

Kaz

Off topic but I wanted to congratulate the Oneida Middle School football team on winning their 5th football Championship in a row. The Drive for Five is complete!

Huge thanks to head coach Heath Sexton as well as Def Coord Dustin Lay and assistants Daniel King, Robert Queener and Zack Smith on winning their 5th football Championship in a row. Pretty fantastic run. Anyone who has ever known a middle school boy will agree!

The only thing I have to compare is Greenback and Boyd. Boyd is better than Greenback and Oneida lost to Greenback. I know that doesn't mean anything, but that's all I have to go on.

2 completely different teams in week 0 Oneida & week 10 Oneida. The week 10 version may mercy rule the week 0 squad if that game were possible.

Boyd has a pretty stingy defense. What does Oneida run?

In any given game you will see us in a 50 front, 4-3, 3-4, 3-3-5, some 4-4 & an occasional 6-2. Sometimes we'll be in 3 or 4 different ones in a single series. That doesn't even mention our "specialty" sets that get dialed up from time to time. Our HC is the DC, and a pretty darn good one at that.