Boyd Buc @ Oneida

reaction

Dude.....do you realize you almost said the r-word. Butchie, would have to get on here and shut your fanny down. Only the Privies get to say that word. Although they have become universally renowned for using other words in the English Language to disguise it. (financial assistance program, work study, underpriviledged scholarship, endowments, etc. etc. etc.) Careful, Bro!huh.png

Kaz

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crow answer me this. Was the Wartburg game a forfiet? With Oneida being 10 deep and having a explosive offense how come 6-0 score. Jellico scored 16 on them.

Wartburg game was not a forfiet, as to what happened, well I've been watching Oneida football every week for about 8 years now & on that one your guess is as good as mine. The best I can explain it is Wartburg was highly motivated with a ton of heart and, well, we were not. I know it's not a nice juicy explanation but it's the best I can give you.

As for the "explosive offense", I've said this whole time we don't claim to be an offensive team, we hang our hat on defense. Read back, me and reaction already covered this one. I don't care if we win 2-0 with the D gettin' a safety for the win. Offense is just what you do to get to play defense again in my mind. We are not an explosive offense, unless the opposing D gets tired then the 3-5 yarders turn into big plays. The speed is there, if the D doesn't play their assignments, to quote the Duck Commander guys "he gone". If the D plays it right then we're a low scoring affair, just gotta make sure to play it right every snap cause there are 3-4 guys that can go house on any given snap.

Finally as for the 10 deep thing, come on man, nobody said that. I've been asked twice about depth directly about that. I have said both times we have pretty good depth overall. There is some drop off from 1's to 2's but hey that's why they're 1's and 2's. Not a huge difference but some and some positions are more than others of course. I'm not gonna willingly get on here and outline any weaknesses so that's about as detailed as I'm gonna go. The overall tone of your post was quite snippy there '55, sorry to have insulted you by implying we might actually have a few players that ain't to bad up this way.

Reaction, I was just pokin' a little, clearly I feel this is a game that has all the makings of a very memorable one. Heck this quad from here on out every week is gonna feel like the semi's regardless of who's in or out. The semi's will feel like the finals & IMO they will be.

fballrox, as far as this thread there is plenty of smack gettin' slung around but if you will read all the posts it appears there's a healthy dose of respect from both sides. . . well except CommanderMan, he's just a privy sckool, recruitin, inappropriate benefit receivin', sweatervest wearin', work studin', hoser punk (nothing but love CM wub.png ) icon_e_wink.gif

Yea, Marion will be a tough draw for anyone in the 4th roflolk.gifpopcorneater.gif

Had to keep this one fresh, I can't believe CommanderMan didn't take the bait here. Better TROLL these by him again.

roflol.gif Gosh fellas, your about as funny as.......! Wartburg game was going to be the one that everyone points to, and if you want to hand out moral victories.....thats a good one right there. No one ever suggested we were ten deep (I did say we have a deep stable of RB's, but 3 of them aren't likely to see the field unless we are blowing the other team out) Our fullback was out the Wartburg Game and for a rushing attack that was just getting it's sea legs that lead blocker was missed tremendously. I'm not going to wiggle on this one....we play like that Friday you will enjoy your trip home! If you want to ride that train come on up!

icon_e_sad.gif Kazzyicon_e_sad.gif

Edited by kazam37

And I'm sure you took great pride in throttling Howard 28-18. Sounds like a real blowout to a team that won 2 games by a total of 7 points. Bottom line is despite not playing your best you won against a inferior opponent. Kinda like Wartburg for us. Did you forfeit? Again the quote is worth about as much as the owner. You guessed it, $1.55!!!!huh.png

Kazzaloony

And I'm sure you took great pride in throttling Howard 28-18. Sounds like a real blowout to a team that won 2 games by a total of 7 points. Bottom line is despite not playing your best you won against a inferior opponent. Kinda like Wartburg for us. Did you forfeit? Again the quote is worth about as much as the owner. You guessed it, $1.55!!!!huh.png

Kazzaloony

Just ask if it was a forfeit game because of the score. Don't get your panties in a wad just a question.