Boyd Buc @ Oneida

reaction

Was it really just a question? How about the 10 deep & "explosive offense" questions, just curious there to? I addressed your "questions" with some honest information about the team. Just wanted to clarify your intent with the "snippy" remark, the zero tolerance wouldn't allow me to type a more accurate description of it. Nobody on here is claiming Oneida is a world beater, but I'm also not convinced Boyd is either. Are they? I really don't know, I've been watching some things and they indicate they are a good team. We've beaten some pretty good teams but we've lost to one as well. We're 18 pages into this thing and until now it's been pretty good banter back and forth. I'd like to keep that up and not go down exageration road but hey, I'll drive anywhere.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when someone gets snippy and there is no room for snippness on this board. You can bet that lawdog Butchie find out that someone is snippy then he will snip them in the bud.

Just ask if it was a forfeit game because of the score. Don't get your panties in a wad just a question.

You got a little "twisted sister" in you as well. Let's just do the football thing, take a jab or two in good fun, and see who takes this one.

Twisted Sister.......I like that. Sorry.....never wore panties, so not likely in a wad. Buc 5-5 got to get back what you dish....I'm not mean spirited by any stretch. But I can give as well as take. If your team comes up here and beats us....the community will be the first to tell you good job and good luck. Heck we might even pull for ya as you go farther down the road....since by then it could be an all-private affair you might as well choose one...!cool.png I'm not conceeding your imminent victory. If we beat your team that will make the Wartburg game that much funnier, right? Say we win by 7....does that make Wartburg better than the Bucs? I don't think so.....and neither will you. Peace out Slayer.

thumb[1].gif Kazanity thumb[1].gif

You got a little "twisted sister" in you as well. Let's just do the football thing, take a jab or two in good fun, and see who takes this one.

It may look it, but I ain't ate no sisters it just pure evil in me.

If you go to your schedule page and look and see a 6-0 score you have to wonder if it is a forfeit. I mean come on they have not had much football up their in a while so it could be a possibility. We don't keep up with teams up north much. I keep up with pujo's Hampton and that's it

It may look it, but I ain't ate no sisters it just pure evil in me.

If you go to your schedule page and look and see a 6-0 score you have to wonder if it is a forfeit. I mean come on they have not had much football up their in a while so it could be a possibility. We don't keep up with teams up north much. I keep up with pujo's Hampton and that's it

Understood, I may have jumped to the wrong conclusion, but I did jump back. OK THEN, BACK TO FOOTBALL!!

You may not follow us yet but a trip to The Reservation and you'll be checkin' on us regular next season. Ask those Hampton boys, we're gonna shake your hand and look you in the eye after the game win or lose. You'll like this bunch we got up here, heck I can even hook you up with a hat or something. . . well maybe I'm gettin' a little ahead of myself, baby steps flower.gifroflolk.gifroflol.gif

Pujo's Hampton got beat last year by Crow's Indians. Not to throw a wrench in your spokes but they ain't the only horse up North. I know he won't take offense to my first line because we settle it up straight down the hash marks when we play. Some years they boss and some years it's us....? I'm looking forward to to this game......it is exciting around here and it is only Monday. Plus we finally got some fans that will give and take with us a little. Page 20 here we come.

thumb[1].gif Kazaminite thumb[1].gif

I think our D line will have a big night.

It is possible, our line is a pretty good bunch though, it'll take a special night to pull that plow for 4 quarters. I'd expect they'll have their moments but I won't be surprised if we have ours either. Shoot boys, y'all feel like you're a legit contender this year, I'm not inclined to disagree but I do feel like we've got a decent chance to win this one. If I'm wrong, no bad blood, I want the best team to win. I just think we have a chance at being that team so if we happen to be the best team, I want us to win as well. Either way, we can meet after the game to shake hands, talk football, roast s'mores or have an MMA match. It's all good as long as there is hard nosed football involved. I expect that will not be in short supply Friday.

Edited by crow

Reaction we've spent 20 pages now mostly either jabbin' at each other or us Oneida folks trying to defend our "right and privilege" to line up with the Bucs. How about throwing out some reasons the Bucs are a "worthy" opponent. Maybe some insight to your team would help the topic balance out a little.