Look out Fulton the DEVILS coming to K-town !

GREENEDEVILARMY

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know lol. Sorry for getting a little ahead. I was just curious if the winner of this game would be favored over LA regardless of who it is.

I would venture to say that Fulton or Greeneville would be favoured over an all-star team made up of the best players from DeKalb County and Livingston Academy.

I guess hogeye8 can see the outcome of the game Friday between LA and Dekalb. But I can say who ever wins they don't want to play the devils or the falcons.

No, my apologies to dekalb fans if I came acroos as over looking you guys. Just curious as to what the impression of Livingston and dekalb was to you guys. That's a pretty bold statement saying either of you could beat a Livingston Dekalb all star team. That's an interesting one

I would have to agree with you tigerpride. I mean could you imagine? Phillips and mccoin running the 2 qb system, Hayes running the ball. Molander and winningham being slot recievers on each side, with yalls big #84 and our #5 haulers being swap threats. And so much depth at lineman nobody would have to go both ways..

I would respectively have to say that team could play with any team in the state