Look out Fulton the DEVILS coming to K-town !

GREENEDEVILARMY

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure we will see what the deal is by 9 or 10 friday.I'm not as worried as before the Alcoa game{we knew that would be a very,very hard game at the time}but this is probably the game that will set the bar for another run and a very tough opponent to beat as well..

you gona make it down to broadway friday bro? oh, wait, you got a pretty hot date with a smokin hot bear dont ya? forgot about that...oh well, if you decide to skip the anual second round exit, and choose to come to broadway, let me know brother....hehehehe....good luck to them as well i guess.

OH and i almost forgot, this has ZERO to do with this particular game, but i just feel like i NEED to mention that i think ive seen a few smoke signals comming out of the nooga area....i beleive it's signal mountain sending smoke signals, but the last few letters were kinda puffy and hard to read...what i got so far is

W.....E.........S.......U......C.......... but i cant make out that next letter.

you gona make it down to broadway friday bro? oh, wait, you got a pretty hot date with a smokin hot bear dont ya? forgot about that...oh well, if you decide to skip the anual second round exit, and choose to come to broadway, let me know brother....hehehehe....good luck to them as well i guess.

I hope our step brother has a safe trip to J Fred but not a happy trip home.

AWSOME JOB BVDEVIL!!!!!!!!!! To bad all the local high school team don't have a GREAT FAN like you. you take your own time to do this for the kids and parents and community for FREE . AND I thank you. and I am proud that you are a DIE HARD DEVIL!!!!!!!

trust me man, the reward is ALL MINE....you all cant imagine the joy i get out of being a part of the football program and the access this awesome coaching staff and even the principal and ad at GHS have have allowed me

AWSOME JOB BVDEVIL!!!!!!!!!! To bad all the local high school team don't have a GREAT FAN like you. you take your own time to do this for the kids and parents and community for FREE . AND I thank you. and I am proud that you are a DIE HARD DEVIL!!!!!!!

and thank you for recognizing the hard work that goes into making these vids. i got blasted pretty good today lookin thru my viewfinder, instead of "havin my head in the game"...hahaha...oh, last thing, i assure you all the other local HS fans have fans as crazy about their team as me. I have just been given a little better platform to display my love for the program than some are afforded.