Look out Fulton the DEVILS coming to K-town !

GREENEDEVILARMY

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellas you need to get out of East TN more, Giles Co will have a say in who wins the 4A championship. You Devil fans should know what they will bring to the table.

Agree. The best teams in 4A will play next round. It will be between Giles and the winner of this game. Fact

I will tell you I am a true proud GREENE DEVIL fan and parent ! And if the DEVILS and I said IF ! They got beat as long as its GILES CO I wouldnt have a problem with that . Heck me and my DEVILS would make the trip to pull for them at state ! But I think my DEVILS can get the job done and when and IF we do I hope the GILES FAN WOULD DO THE SAME . NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR THE GILES CO TEAM FROM THE DEVILS !

GREENEDEVILARMY.How does the team look since I last talked to you down in Alcoa.I know about the schedule,but how have the guys came along on both sides of the ball.Fulton from everything I've seen and heard will be the biggest test without a question since Alcoa,and maybe the biggest hurdle to repeat.I know it's all fun and games on coacht,but I'm 100% sure the players know this will be a monster of a game .Good luck,men in Green[white-black} and bring everything you have for this game.

We have came a long way since we left the wood shed at Alcoa . You old school should know what that means. I think we are on track. last Friday night I was very happy. we played like the true GREENE DEVILS ! The boys always step it up come play-off time ! Our D looked STRONG. Are you going to the BIRD house with your Bro or you watching your mighty DB?