Look out Fulton the DEVILS coming to K-town !

GREENEDEVILARMY

Where did anyone say that? I referenced in both teams play this year and said I think Fulton is the better team.

well you said there wasn't any team in any classification that could take Fulton as if they where the champs. and those date I gave you was the only time they was the champs . And right now we are the champs !

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you said there wasn't any team in any classification that could take Fulton as if they where the champs. and those date I gave you was the only time they was the champs . And right now we are the champs !

No, I said there weren't many teams. And last year's title isn't going to help you. I just came to this thread to make a pick since I've seen both teams live. I should have thought better of that since I know Greeneville fans won't respect any opinion other than one saying Greeneville is the best ever.

No, I said there weren't many teams. And last year's title isn't going to help you. I just came to this thread to make a pick since I've seen both teams live. I should have thought better of that since I know Greeneville fans won't respect any opinion other than one saying Greeneville is the best ever.

the last time I checked you have to give respect to get respect !

Only a few Greeneville fans. Most of us understand we might not be the best team in 4A this year but we also know we have a pretty good shot at a threepeat as long as we stay focused.

Only a few Greeneville fans. Most of us understand we might not be the best team in 4A this year but we also know we have a pretty good shot at a threepeat as long as we stay focused.

I am so proud of my son and his team and with that being said ! GO GREENE DEVILS!!! And until someone in 4A defeats us we are the best team in 4A. and have been for the last 2 years. Not saying we CAN'T be defeated it just HASN'T happen yet ! In 4A ! Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

Just my opinion, I've seen both teams play and I don't think there are many teams in any classification that can hang with Fulton.

i came to watch fulton a couple of weeks ago at knox carter and i told myself i am gonna be bias on this game and just watch it. i felt after watching that knox carter was so so on defense they could at times put some pressure on the fulton qb but the o line for fulton was ok but not brillant the two big guys they have no 74 and 75 are big big boys but the dont have much lateral movement meaning you get pressure from the outside there too slow to stop whats coming , knox carters secoundary was very weak when anyone got into that part of the field carter had no answer - fulton does have some good players with speed but a better defense which Greeneville will bring will slow them down . Fulton looks to be a big play team not a team that can sustane a drive of length ! turnovers killed carter in this game i saw always inside of their 30 to 40 they would throw an int or cough up a fumble this accounted for 4 to five of fulton's scores . final thoughts of the game Fulton has a really good team im not taking anything away from them - i think that they will play a greeneville team that has gotten to where they have been trying to get to all year the alcoa games in which we both played them - throw them out the door they mean nothing - so im not gonna compare them - its to idiotic ! you know this is not the greeneville team of last year or the year before - but we are for real - and anyone wanting some were here and we aint running - so GHS 27- FULTON 17 !