Look out Fulton the DEVILS coming to K-town !

GREENEDEVILARMY

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be the best HS game on slate Friday night. I love my Devils but have some concerns about turnovers and slow starts. I think both are key to get the win. I give the edge in ability to Fulton, but Greeneville has stepped up the last few years at this time. Is the winner statebound??? I say maybe so. A lot on the line. I'm going with the Devils 31-over Fulton 30. Show up early and get a good seat! Nevermind, you won't need a seat for this one! Both sides will stand a lot!

Those G Devils must have improved a lot, because the Greeneville team I saw earlier in the season would have lost by 3+ tds to Fulton. And yes, I have seen Fulton once this season as well. I hope G'ville pulls it out but I am thinking the Devil program may be dropping off a bit and Fulton exposes them this Friday. Good run though Devils.

Never claimed to be a power house. It's just obvious that just because of who Greeneville is they are expected to crush anything in their path. Don't believe me? Look back on any topic that they were brought into. Even the polls the first few weeks kept them in when they were losing games. Why? Because it's Greeneville and they'll surely bounce back (which did happen, congrats on that). I'm just saying an attitude like that will not win another championship if you meet a team that's on its game one night. It only takes one game.

I'm pretty sure a fan's attitude on CoachT won't have an effect on the outcome of the game one way or the other. However, Greeneville hasn't lost a play-off game since the 2009 finals so I'd say their fans have a point of reference. And that year, they came into the play-offs with 3 losses and still came close to pulling off a win against Giles and Mr Football Bo Wallace in the finals. Devil Fans have earned their smack and will just as graciously eat their crow if they fall. It's the second round of the play-offs and the ball is getting better. I think this will be one of the best games in the state Friday. Sure wish I was there. GO DEVILS!!!

Ok. I've been to every Greeneville game except 1. I think this is a different team than the one that got lamb basted by Alcoa because of 2 reasons. Depth and the QB change. I think when Greenville started out the season they were younger. A lot of those guys had played, but played in mop up duty the past 2 years. When they got past their tough stretch they were able to play more players. I feel like the secondary has gotten better because of depth and the same for DL. They really have tightened up on stoping the run. Greeneville is more vulnerable up the middle than on the edge. The QB change has nothing to do with Stewart not being a great QB. He has a blue cross bowl MVP to prove it. That being said Finchum can run, but he can pitch it around even better. Really made the offense multiple instead of run run run. They will suck you in with the run and the bam. He will unleash a bomb over the top. I am really looking forward to the game. Driving up after work. Should be fun.

I'm pretty sure a fan's attitude on CoachT won't have an effect on the outcome of the game one way or the other. However, Greeneville hasn't lost a play-off game since the 2009 finals so I'd say their fans have a point of reference. And that year, they came into the play-offs with 3 losses and still came close to pulling off a win against Giles and Mr Football Bo Wallace in the finals. Devil Fans have earned their smack and will just as graciously eat their crow if they fall. It's the second round of the play-offs and the ball is getting better. I think this will be one of the best games in the state Friday. Sure wish I was there. GO DEVILS!!!

look who's back . We have missed you barb !

hey barb how is the team where you are living doing this year ? Didnt you say they did good last year ? I know you are a true Devil at heart .