Mary Ann vs. Dale's Trousers

TheTruthPrevails

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion should handle this Trousdale team easily. Take advantage because this is a rarity for a Trousdale team to be as down as this one.

Ambassador, have you seen the trouser snakes this year?? You speak as if you know they are terrible. They are 8-3, and will probably be the 2nd or 3rd best team we have played this year. I wished it would be a comfortable game for us, but all the marion fans know better than that. Last one with the ball wins. Hopefully tc will turn it over about 4 times......

Ambassador, have you seen the trouser snakes this year?? You speak as if you know they are terrible. They are 8-3, and will probably be the 2nd or 3rd best team we have played this year. I wished it would be a comfortable game for us, but all the marion fans know better than that. Last one with the ball wins. Hopefully tc will turn it over about 4 times......

No, I usually make it to The Creekbank once a year, but didn't this season. I saw Gordonsville play FCS and Westmoreland. SP played on a Thursday early in the year and I attended the Westmoreland game when SP was open. I'm just basing Trousdale on looking at scores. If you are in a 1 point game with Jackson County, you aren't real good.

I can tell you about FCS, but haven't seen Trousdale this year. I believe they also lost alot of seniors last year according to Roy's book. LMAO

Edited by TheAmbassador

i seen them play and they fumble alot lol.dont see it coming down to last possession though marion wins big