Dresden hosts TCA

lionfbfan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity is going to Dresden with a "SWAGGER." Akin doesn't have experience? Come on man, he started about 15 to 20 games as a quarterback. That's enough experience for a smart QB like Akin. I smell a Lion team driving to Jackson proud, because their Lions grind and get the W.

No doubt they should have swagger after what they did to BTW. I can promise this though, Dresden will hit much harder than BTW did and you had a couple kids having to shake off the hits they were taking on the sidelines. If Dresden runs the ball with any 1 or 4 runners and keeps your offense off the field I think Dresden wins. If it comes down to a shootout I give the other LIons the advantage. Trenton needs to worry about Westwood and not think about games down the road. Dont think you will be faster than Westwood's team............

You guys need to be quiet about your QB at Trinity or UFCA might give his parents a house and a job in middle Tn next year. Bet if they could've seen him play before they brought Brett Farve out of retirement they could've saved some money and got a better QB.

They Signing Up Band Members Now...Hey Reitz?...What Was That All=State Clarinet Player You Was So Pumped About?...Mom's Gonna Sweep Out The Gym On Basketball Nights For Tuition Or Something? Edited by Butchie

Trenton needs to worry about Westwood and not Dresden. Westwood beat a 5A playoff team called Munford.

The reason why i said Trinity is coming on with a swagger is because they won 5 straight.

I agree with you, you shoud have swagger. Trinity loked really good Fridy night. I think this should be a very good game. Dresden's D better be very angry after the beatdown they took at Huntingdon and hopefully take it out on Trinity.

Trenton needs to worry about Westwood and not Dresden. Westwood beat a 5A playoff team called Munford.

The reason why i said Trinity is coming on with a swagger is because they won 5 straight.

And they have won 7 of last 8! But who is counting? lol

Seriously, Dresden and TCA should be one of the better matchups this Friday. No doubt that Dresden has a good running game and that TCA has a good passing game. What people may be overlooking is that TCA is starting to run the ball very well too. Should be a good game in a great atmosphere. TCA will also bring about 35 players, including a few 8th graders who will dress out.

If Dresden doesn't get pressure on Aiken, he will make you pay! Hes one of the best QB's we've seen, and you better throw it some! They'll put 8-9 in the box and blitz your eyeballs out! They don't have alot of size but have started running a little! I an offset I, ought to be a good game! Butchie you better come watch us! The Hog pen stinks to bad!

You guys need to be quiet about your QB at Trinity or UFCA might give his parents a house and a job in middle Tn next year. Bet if they could've seen him play before they brought Brett Farve out of retirement they could've saved some money and got a better QB.

good point. He may be recruited over there even though the "say" they don't. Believe it or not, I will be pulling for the Dresden Lions. I realize their program has seen its' best last season and this season, but since they won't have this success for another 4 years---pull for them this time.

Dude goodluck to your Lions. I know the Stangs whipped ya'll but maybe it was from being to informed or over coached as one of the Huntingdon posters put it. Just use that offense to keep the TCA offense on the sidelines. It just occured to me that both teams are called the Lions but to me there is only one team that are Lions and thats the team that has it's own Posse. Go Lions.