Fairview @ Cheatham #2

bigdaddy67

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Cheatham County, this truly is one of the best to come out of our county in quite a while. I am most impressed with the journey these Seniors have taken. To go thru all they went thru as Freshmen to now and stick together says a lot about the character of these young men. It also is a huge compliment to the coaching staff and program in general. I will hope for a good game and pray for the safety of both teams. This is what makes high school sports so much fun to watch, unlike the TITANS

Well folks, after celebrating the SC win it's officially Cheathan County week! Early weather reports look to be good for football, Friday night.

Yup looks like great football weather. Stop by and get a coffee or hot chocolate. All in all these are two champion teams going head to head this week. Pray both teams stay injury free.

Rise up CUBNATION!!! GO CUBS!!!

Wow how exciting can one get!!! CC big boys up front vs Fairview speed! Although we have little speed too! :) looks like from what I hear fairview really took over like of scrimmage vs smith. I really having hard time believing that will happen too CC!! We gonna see soon

Edited by bigdaddy67

Well I do not know that much about FV but I can say from experience last week as a Grundy fan. FV better bring their A-Game because this CC team is as good as it gets. Especially in the running game. I mean who do you stop? They have a 3-man rushing attack that is awesome. I almost wish I could make the trip up to Ashland City again this week to watch this one. Should be the game of the week no doubt. Good Luck to both teams!

Well I do not know that much about FV but I can say from experience last week as a Grundy fan. FV better bring their A-Game because this CC team is as good as it gets. Especially in the running game. I mean who do you stop? They have a 3-man rushing attack that is awesome. I almost wish I could make the trip up to Ashland City again this week to watch this one. Should be the game of the week no doubt. Good Luck to both teams!

We know exactly what we are up against. We played these Cubs week 0, and they've only got better. You're correct, it will take 4 quarters of A game football to pull it off the upset.