Fairview @ Cheatham #2

bigdaddy67

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If CPA wants these accusations to stop maybe they need to talk to their Boy's and Girl's basketball programs. If it happens in one sport, what makes you think it doesn't happen in others.

While we are discussing it, i hope you will man up and apologize to Coach Becky LeGate and the CPA girls basketball team for smearing them. She just won the TSSAA Bridges Award for sportsmanship. No one has ever even hinted at anything that that programs has done wrong. The girls on the team (except for LeGates daughter) have been at CPA since like kindergarten. It is so easy for you to tear people and programs down with NO facts.

I used to respect you and your opinions. Sadly that is no longer true.

Well looks like I lost a fan.popcorneater.gifWhen I have multiple sources tell me the same things then its hard for me to believe that where there is smoke there is not fire.

Gerry,

Please let it out in the open. What are the accusations? Who are your multiple sources? Who did CPA recruit in the Girls Basketball program. Please tell what is the smoke you speak of? Where is the fire?