Camden& Milan. Here we go!

LionDad2

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan's 2 Losses have came from teams with a good defense and Camden has that.The big game on both schedules of common that every one on here will say is Huntingdon.It was Camdens first game with a new QB and they struggled a bit.This should be the game of the week in West Tn.If Camden's D can stop the high power offense of Milan,this will be a tight ballgame.Camdens D is only allowing 9 points a game with the varsity squad.7,11,14,22,27,44,66,67,68,70 are coming Milan.Can U stop it??????????????????????????????????????????????? We will see!!!!!!!!!!

By the way,Eat some good food here on the way.

Milan's 2 Losses have came from teams with a good defense and Camden has that.The big game on both schedules of common that every one on here will say is Huntingdon.It was Camdens first game with a new QB and they struggled a bit.This should be the game of the week in West Tn.If Camden's D can stop the high power offense of Milan,this will be a tight ballgame.Camdens D is only allowing 9 points a game with the varsity squad.7,11,14,22,27,44,66,67,68,70 are coming Milan.Can U stop it??????????????????????????????????????????????? We will see!!!!!!!!!!

By the way,Eat some good food here on the way.

So you think this is the year Camden beats Milan? You guys always seem to have

An injuried QB.

Not trying to poke fun at Camden, but you are correct. Seems like the qb is always injured when we play you guys.

Number 7 running the show now,Junior 6'1 with wheels.Im pulling for the mighty lions but know the respect for milan.Coach Wards monkey was always predictable and hung on with a death bite.See if Blows will. Edited by CamdenBottoms

Not trying to poke fun at Camden, but you are correct. Seems like the qb is always injured when we play you guys.

Yeah when we heard what happened to SG qb last night i personally thought maybe our QB curse is gone. I would have rather it just disappeared but so long as it's gone. I think it dates back 7 years and 5 qbs in that span.

this years was particularly painful because Tanner was such a talent that they actually changed the offense for what seemed to me "just because of him". I had that reinforced when after he went down we went right back to the same ole same ole.

You wouldn't have recognized the O we would have brought with Him it was like a hodge poge of every formation known to football. Thats football and no excuses here #7 been starting for over half the season now he is the starter and has played well.

Milan has had the Lions number in the past and I'd look for it to continue this Friday night. Camden's offense is very one dimensional in the run. Now granted they may run it with a few different guys but they aren't going to drop back in the pocket and fling it 15-20 times unless it's late in the game. One of the many things that will help the Dawgs is balance on offense. I say Dawgs by 14 at least.