Camden& Milan. Here we go!

LionDad2

Milan has become close to the Milan of old..improving each game thru good coaching , more team effort per player..at 1st of season I thought they wouldnt win should these two teams meet in playoffs, but Lions have lost a few of better players since mid-seasson, thus Im going with Milan to win this game..

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden seems to pile up wins vs. teams on the east side of the river but have probs with west of the river teams...Milan is an west river team...a usually spot-on accurate hs fb prediction web site says Milan 35-14...big purple...you know the site I'm talking about

Yeah, I know which one. By the way coach..... you going tomorrow night???

I talked to a young man from Cheatham Co. a few weeks ago who played for the Cubs and graduated in either 09 or 10. He said he had never seen anything like the Camden fans around high school football. He really enjoyed playing in the atmosphere created at Wright Field. I think the Camden-Milan game will be a great one tonight, with tremendous fans on both sides of the field. I hope the Camden fans keep it respectable and the Milan fans don't try to get too arrogant just because they have won 120,000 state championships. This is a big night for Camden. If they can beat Milan, the monkey is gone. If Milan loses to South Gibson again next year, we might have found the monkey. More to follow............

i hope that dang band booster club got plenty of hot chocolate for to night. lol! this should be the most rocking crowd of all year, cant wait to get it on! I know the team is ready, all comes down to this. Bring it Milan. Camden wins! but in the event im wrong or you guys pull of the miricle, You got my support all the way to the big game!

i hope that dang band booster club got plenty of hot chocolate for to night. lol! this should be the most rocking crowd of all year, cant wait to get it on! I know the team is ready, all comes down to this. Bring it Milan. Camden wins! but in the event im wrong or you guys pull of the miricle, You got my support all the way to the big game!