kingston@cak

jacketfan82

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yall its getting closer to gametime.either way i think kingstons team played good this year.and with the new staff the future looks bright.he didnt come in until right after the first of the year...can the alcoa or cak fans see any differences on kingstons coaching this yr? i think were more aggressive and less conservative.

Well yall its getting closer to gametime.either way i think kingstons team played good this year.and with the new staff the future looks bright.he didnt come in until right after the first of the year...can the alcoa or cak fans see any differences on kingstons coaching this yr? i think were more aggressive and less conservative.

Your coach has definitely taken some steps with the way Kingston played this year and especially the game last week against a quality program in Polk.

I want to thank all the seniors that will be playing Friday night. The Seniors for CAK of course, but also those for Kingston. Thank you for going through all the grueling off season workouts, the heat, the screaming coaches, and the hours and hours of film and practice. It allows "past their prime" players such as myself to have something to look forward to on friday nights in the fall and to reminisce about the days when we were younger and playing ball just like you are now. Also thanks to the senior band members and cheerleaders, it wouldn't be the same without you. I truly hope you will be able to cherish the experience and memories of these days for the rest of your life. And one day, God willing, if you are blessed to have children involved in some way with this great sport, you will be able to relive these moments again and cherish them just as much or even more. thumb[1].gif

I want to thank all the seniors that will be playing Friday night. The Seniors for CAK of course, but also those for Kingston. Thank you for going through all the grueling off season workouts, the heat, the screaming coaches, and the hours and hours of film and practice. It allows "past their prime" players such as myself to have something to look forward to on friday nights in the fall and to reminisce about the days when we were younger and playing ball just like you are now. Also thanks to the senior band members and cheerleaders, it wouldn't be the same without you. I truly hope you will be able to cherish the experience and memories of these days for the rest of your life. And one day, God willing, if you are blessed to have children involved in some way with this great sport, you will be able to relive these moments again and cherish them just as much or even more. thumb[1].gif

2sgn082goodpost.gif

JF82

I feel sure this is a completely unintentional mischaracterization on your part. If his family contacts CAK first, CAK directs him first to admissions, and then a dialogue may begin which could include discussions with athletic coaches. However, if CAK contacts him first, that is recruiting, in which case you need to go directly to the TSSAA. CAK has had many opportunities to break the rules in the past and has elected to avoid even an appearance of impropriety. I can assure you that they are not going to start now over a middle school running back.

Edited by Govolsknox

Yes we have a middle school logcabinman..and im just stating what the kids parents told me.i guess someone seen him play in the all star game or maybe someone said something.but i dunno why his parents would lie..it doesnt matter to me.if a kid wants to play somewhere else then they can as long as its by the rules and all.