Norte Dame vs Giles Co.

likearock

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will love the Brickyard, its an awesome place to watch a football game. There are some front sections that will suit your team wonderfully, they can scream their lil hearts out..

I will definitely be there with my family. I have heard great things about the town and the facilities there at Giles County.

Ok...Im just gonna say it, Been watching a wee bit of film and in my honest opinion. This week ND will face the best pass attack it has seen all season(better than SM), the best run attack(better than McMinn) and the best defense.

Fridays just never get here soon enough for me.

I agree with you 100%.

Ok...Im just gonna say it, Been watching a wee bit of film and in my honest opinion. This week ND will face the best pass attack it has seen all season(better than SM), the best run attack(better than McMinn) and the best defense.

Fridays just never get here soon enough for me.

Fair enough. ND would like a replay of both games. I'm sure Giles is #1 for a valid reason. We are very young, but are excited to measure ourselves v. Giles. I'm with you though, Fridays can't get here soon enough

I am actually planning on making the trek with a group of Lady Irish Soccer players to watch...Not sure how many others will be coming across the state..and certainly not sure how well us Irish Football fans travel, we are honest enough to tell you we don't do it very often it seems...

Well come early, tailgating starts around 5, front left corner next to ticket booth. Got great food, corn hole and some people that love to talk football. Since you are a soccer person you may just have to talk to me. Here is an idea for ya, make a weekend out of it and you can go to Lipscomb Univ. Saturday and watch our MMC Lady Redhawks play in an unaffiliated conference championship game @2. Look me up I will give you the grand tour. GO CATS!!!