Page travels to East Hamilton

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is measuring "guts". Name the team(s) you think are bigger. Good luck Notre Dame.

They've played no one bigger biscuit, not even close. Those Giles guys are the ultimate bullies. They sure like to run their mouths but can't take it if someone fires back. That's how they roll. Don't fall for it, they like that psychological warfare. Fortunately, they're not very good at it. 😴

Edited by CulleokaCowboy

They've played no one bigger biscuit, not even close. Those Giles guys are the ultimate bullies. They sure like to run their mouths but can't take it if someone fires back. That's how they roll. Don't fall for it, they like that psychological warfare. Fortunately, they're not very good at it. ������

I've encountered that type before. I thought Marshall had some pretty big kids across both sides of the ball. I would think Marshall would be close to one of the biggest teams in that district in regard to height and weight.

Edited by biscuits4breakfast

I've encountered that type before. I thought Marshall had some pretty big kids across both sides of the ball. I would think Marshall would be close to one of the biggest teams in that district in regard to height and weight.

I don't know the heights and weights of the Giles boys, but I'd guess that they're very comparable to Marshall's. Giles isn't gonna wow anyone in the size department, but they are fast and tackle well. Personal feelings aside, they are well disciplined and coached, much like you guys.

I don't know the heights and weights of the Giles boys, but I'd guess that they're very comparable to Marshall's. Giles isn't gonna wow anyone in the size department, but they are fast and tackle well. Personal feelings aside, they are well disciplined and coached, much like you guys.

I wouldn't totally agree. I would bet they would average about 10-15 lbs heavier than you guys across the board. They've got a couple really tall kids. One of the O-Tackles comes to mind.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

IMO E Hamilton will have a much harder task taking Page out but I do believe E Hamilton gets it done but by not as much as one would expect with loss of top RB , depends on turnovers if they happen with RB's not having as much expereience ,tho the EH O line will have to make it happen ..I truly was thinking EH would win this quad in a tough game with Giles which now has become even tougher..E Hamilton must rely on what they have and continue to play as a 'Team' playing with more Heart which I believe they will

One at a time EHamilton..this week Page

Make it Happen EH You Can Do It