Page travels to East Hamilton

EH was obviously the better team...would have liked to see Page run the ball more, especially on the edges. Throwing the ball every down made for several real quick 3 and outs and put too much pressure on the defense-but they never gave up. We had several passes dropped early that would have been nice gains, but it is what it is. EH vs Giles should be a good game but I see the Bobcats winning due to superior balance on offense and better defense. Put the ball on the ground against them like Friday night and it could get ugly.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EH was obviously the better team...would have liked to see Page run the ball more, especially on the edges. Throwing the ball every down made for several real quick 3 and outs and put too much pressure on the defense-but they never gave up. We had several passes dropped early that would have been nice gains, but it is what it is. EH vs Giles should be a good game but I see the Bobcats winning due to superior balance on offense and better defense. Put the ball on the ground against them like Friday night and it could get ugly.

I agree. Giles is pretty stout i dont see them having trouble defensively at all. They do what they do and they do it well. Should be a good one to make the trip for in my opinion, i dont find out until Thursday if i can go or not. But Hopefully everyone will get their moneys worth. I saw them on film Giles is good, and what makes them even more dangerous is the fact that they know it.

I agree. Giles is pretty stout i dont see them having trouble defensively at all. They do what they do and they do it well. Should be a good one to make the trip for in my opinion, i dont find out until Thursday if i can go or not. But Hopefully everyone will get their moneys worth. I saw them on film Giles is good, and what makes them even more dangerous is the fact that they know it.

Nice try but we see what we are up against. We take it one game at a time with the mind set of underdogs. Every game. Every time....thumb[1].gif

I'm not one of your little minions old man. You can take your threats and shove em where the sun don't shine!!!!!! You made your bed, so you'll have to learn how to sleep in it.

and out of all that he still has a job, a team with an 12-0 record thats still in the playoffs and a town that supports him who cares dude? lol you have a wife but you think of a man all day everyday? you saved that text for what? you think other kids didn't wanna play at giles? you suck as a coach marshall coaches suck as well stop being a baby take care of that wife which cooks a fine meal I might add and get you a job stop hating and driding you are too grown. you know nothing about football example of why you are jobless you stay on here hating smh.