Westmoreland @ CPA

coachrus

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll bring around 40. The freshman dont go to away games now for the first time ever do to budget restrictions we can only take 1 bus. I think we have about 60 kids counting freshman.

CPA only has 360 in the high school so about half of all the boy's are on the football team.

I'm sure all your boys have been going to football camps and such since they were in diapers and all probably have colleges on some level looking at them. We just a bunch of poor people trying to enjoy the highschool years up here as the big business'es cut all our pay. We will barely have the gas money to make it to Nashville. Matter of fact I have 14 people riding on my F250 and we've put all our money together just to get enough diesel to get down there. So we're just going to try and enjoy this thing while it last. Some of our kids dont know what a private school is. They think private means a military school for the most part. I'm sure ya'll will trounce us. By the way were is the school located down there. Would it be better to go I65 or I40. I have never been and I'm sure not many people up here have either. Pleas try not to hurt any of our little guys if you dont mind.

I hope all the people reading this from Westmoreland know that it is full of sarcasm. I heard some folks rather upset about this post up here. They have never read much coach t. Its full of....well....less than realistic circumstances and opinions. I feel we can win this game if we play our best ball. It will take our best effort to this point in the season but we have it in us. I just wanted to make that clear for all the new coach t'ers up here in Motown. Dont want to offend anybody in my town. Just like to get some laughs out of the rich folks we will be visiting friday. We going on to round 3 after friday. By the way, you'll be reading in the Westmoreland Observer about meeting in the middle of town at 3:45 PM friday evening to see the football team off to CPA. Everyone is supposed to be in the old part of town in front of Mike's Foodvalue and the Post Office and Library as the football bus is leaving to go to CPA. We want all the folks in the town to show support for the year our ball team is having and to pump them up as they go get another victory in round 2 of the playoffs. Be there and have your signs ready. You heard it here on coach t first.