Westmoreland @ CPA

coachrus

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

NO STAMPUS LICKUS. I thought he would man up, and at least give us the usual excuses and whineing.

He may be working a 2nd job today to raise that 14,00 to get Jr into CPA.

Is the admissions office open today at CPA? He may down there. After all he is a front runner. Winning, he won't shut up. Losing,

he goes into hiding. He has done it before ( see the last the past 6 years)

robjim......if he cooks for the Lions on Thursday nights, would that go towards the $14,000??

That's it!!! I know where he is.......he's busy cooking up the .....Last Supper. lol.

The only Jenkins Bros that come to mind are Harold and Wayne. Early , mid or late 80's. when you was there. The reason I ask is a player on the early/mid 80s team (Jap) had a son was the QB at SC last year. Jap, Groundhog, Roscoe, Noogie, and C.Carter, was the 1st SC bunch to go to semis

If it was Harold and Wayne Jenkins, did you live in Rome ,Rock City,or Flatrock ?

russel hill

NO STAMPUS LICKUS. I thought he would man up, and at least give us the usual excuses and whineing.

Is the admissions office open today at CPA? He may down there. After all he is a front runner. Winning, he won't shut up. Losing,

robjim......if he cooks for the Lions on Thursday nights, would that go towards the $14,000??

That's it!!! I know where he is.......he's busy cooking up the .....Last Supper. lol.

Yes, it would, but no "road-kill".

Guest Termite

russel hill

Russell Hill........your almost one of them round headed Macon Countians. You ought to know all them P.Shade boys. Probably either worked for the Riches or Kemp brothers at one time or another. How the heck did you end up in Whinemoreland. Are you wanted or something? lol

Guest Termite

Yes, it would, but no "road-kill".

I don't know about road kill......but with all the practice he's had over the years, I'm sure he has many reciepes on CROW. I'd say the crows are a might nervous in nothern Sumner County this morning. Ever heard of Crow gumbo??

While the cats away the mice will play. I'm here. I have to work for a living boys. I learned something last night. When a wife says her husband is in the dog house tonight, if you live around CPA it may be 3 stories and not so bad after all. Good grief man save some of that money for the starving kids in Africa dont put it all in the christian football program to beat poor ole folks like us down like that. Another note, I wish we could have stopped by Beech and rented some of there players like ya'll did Stratfords band. They were a secret weapon. Caused our boys to jump off sides 3 consecutive times there I think. They've never seen a band that big. Did shock me with the dancing by the well...less than fully clothed ladies at a christian school. Us country folk had never seen such a sight in all our lives. Laying all jokes aside the atmosphere was amazing. I've never seen a stadium like that except for at a Titans game. Our younger kids will really benefit from coming down there. They'll probably never be in a more exciting atmosphere. I can guarantee the hole is a blip on the radar compared to CPA if any of you SC folks were wondering. I could make alot of excuses to entertain the Smith County folks but I wont. Our boys dont have nothing to hang there heads about this season. We were beat by probably the second best team in 3A. I still feel Alcoa is the front runner till somebody knocks them off. Havnt seen Cheatham or Milan but I dont see how they could be much better than CPA. Atwan, did you go to Gordonsville last night and watch the next State Championship team from Smith County. Talk all the crap you want but you know good and well Westmoreland would have smoked ya'll butts this year. Termite, I'm telling bud I wasnt ducking ya'll for no 2 years. I'll man up evertime after a loss cause I'm a Westmoreland fan. I wouldnt send my kid to CPA if I knew he'd win a State Championship. I like to persue the finer things in the life. The kind that money cant buy. Edited by Mr. Postman1