Westmoreland @ CPA

coachrus

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does CPA have several D1 recruits on there team this year?

I don't have the lasted/best info, but here is what I know:

Sr. QB is committed to Samford

Sr. DE committed Furman

Jr. OT has offer from Cincinnati and interest from several SEC schools

Soph. K has college potential

you wouldnt want to be a postman though. its a dying breed. many postoffices have shut.down.across the nation. posty may be job huntin.in.the next few years

The package industry is growing just fine. I carry out 3 times more now than I did 16 years ago when I started. Hard to beat the price us low paid government workers offer. You might oughta check that $100000 year salary there. That might be the teamsters unions at UPS but not at the USPS unless you are in big management. I guaruntee you that not many mail men can afford $14000 a year tuition for highschool unless their wife is some kind of CEO somewhere. Personally I am for closing the smaller offices and down sizing the folks up top if you know what I mean. Us salary carriers like myself will just start work at a different location to get you that cheap package delivery service. We also pick up right from your door now for free. Cant beat that can you?

If Homie played ball with Terry and Tony Collins, at Defeated, chances are I may know him,

Bowser, Suds, Bouncy, the White brothers, If he knows any of these, he may be older than I thought. If he knows anything about Defeated, he can't be too bad a feller.....

i forgot about suds and bouncy yep remember them and by the way went to several get togethers at the jenkins boys barn i bet your wheels are turning now huh i am a little younger than them. and yes i did play for a brief time and was actually starting on defense as a freshman but then got a present to deal with for life and the old knee is letting me know today blowed knee back in the 80's wasnt good then didnt have all the technology to get you going again