Lebanon Head Coaching Search

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would be a good one if that pans out, could also be one from the rankin tree, do not know if skeen is or not but i think LHS has been doing their due diligence on their interviews this week

due diligence must mean that you finally got your interview...............good luck!!

toga toga

1. ooooo you mean that little school thata wont schedule anybody in the area. that school whose coach turned down playing us and WC in the same year..must be easy road, I mean who did you beat this year?

poor friendship kids. Play MJ or WC and see how that one ends up. :popcorneater:

FCS - where football players have won more State Titles on the 1st Day of December, 2012 than MJHS and WCHS have earned in the last 100 hundred years combined

FCS - where football players have won more State Titles on the 1st Day of December, 2012 than MJHS and WCHS have earned in the last 100 hundred years combined

FCS__where you can go to school if your scared to play big boy football.

let the game speak for itself.. Schedule a scrimmage with mj or wc and see what happens..

PLEASE!! fcs stop hiding behind that smoke screen.

my question remains, who have you beat?