Adam Craig - Jackson Northside

Ascendotuum

He should, but there is someone else got robbed from Mr. football. Octavion Johnson for Ridgeway. Man he is good. And I think FactsOnly is jealous because Henry County is not in the playoffs.

Facts only was joking. The HC fans aren't jealous of any program. We got our state title last year and will be in the running for the next couple. We had a down year because of many youngsters playing but those players are good.

I know Adam Craig is a baller & deserves all the credit he gets. To say he is "hands down" the best West TN player since P. WIllis or Ryan Scott is crazy. Do you know how many SEC & high level D1 players have been through West TN since P. Willis? I can name several if you like but I hope you get my point.

Edited by SEC1rules

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facts only was joking. The HC fans aren't jealous of any program. We got our state title last year and will be in the running for the next couple. We had a down year because of many youngsters playing but those players are good.

I know Adam Craig is a baller & deserves all the credit he gets. To say he is "hands down" the best West TN player since P. WIllis or Ryan Scott is crazy. Do you know how many SEC & high level D1 players have been through West TN since P. Willis? I can name several if you like but I hope you get my point.

I believe he is talking about high school football, not SEC or high level D1 players! Several of those players you speak of sucked at the next level and should have been playing at a lower level!! The only reason Adam Craig is not in the SEC or high level D1 is because he is 6'0 and not 6'3!!! I will put his HIGH SCHOOL NUMBERS UP AGAINST ANYONE YOU NAME!

I believe he is talking about high school football, not SEC or high level D1 players! Several of those players you speak of sucked at the next level and should have been playing at a lower level!! The only reason Adam Craig is not in the SEC or high level D1 is because he is 6'0 and not 6'3!!! I will put his HIGH SCHOOL NUMBERS UP AGAINST ANYONE YOU NAME!

Caps lock isn't your friend & there is no need to yell. Let's get one thing straight. I'm not knocking this kid and think he is a great player.

Of course you will put a 4 year starters stats up against anyone. He has had many more chances than some kids that might have only had 1, 2 , or 3 years to start. Stats aren't the only measure of a great player. He isn't hands down the best HS players in West TN since P. Willis no matter what you JNS homers say.

Caps lock isn't your friend & there is no need to yell. Let's get one thing straight. I'm not knocking this kid and think he is a great player.

Of course you will put a 4 year starters stats up against anyone. He has had many more chances than some kids that might have only had 1, 2 , or 3 years to start. Stats aren't the only measure of a great player. He isn't hands down the best HS players in West TN since P. Willis no matter what you JNS homers say.

Lets go 2 years then! The golden child Marcellus Teague, his jr and sr year vs Adam Craigs So and Sr year since he was injured last year! Wait, wait, wait, I know what your gonna say, well of course his numbers are better cause he is all NS has got! HC had Dominique Allen, the LSU commit that for whatever reason ended up at Bethel backing up another lowly North Side wanna be Cordarious Mann!

He should, but there is someone else got robbed from Mr. football. Octavion Johnson for Ridgeway. Man he is good. And I think FactsOnly is jealous because Henry County is not in the playoffs.

Facts:

1 FactsOnly is not jealous

2 FactsOnly is envious but hopes all of you have as much fun this year as we will the next 2

3 FactsOnly is also:

a distraught

b saddened

c distrait

d nonplussed

e overwrought at our predicament this year, though it was not unexpected

4 FactsOnly is very impressed with Adam Craig's numbers Friday night, believes misdoings occurred in the Mr. Football discussion, and expects Northside's opponents to be punished as a result

5 FactsOnly does not like referring to himself in the third person, but due to his muddled state of mind, cannot feel compelled to make the corrections that would be more suitable

6 More talent was never wasted than that of Dominique Allen. I have nothing to say in his defense except that he would have backed up no one but for his inability to see in himself what was so clear to the rest of us

7 Marsalis Teague was special, EVERYONE knows it, and if you think otherwise, you are wrong . . . but what difference does it make at this point?

ADAM CRAIG UPDATED STATS WITH AT LEAST ONE GAME TO PLAY

2012 PASSING – 167 OF 258 65% Comp / 2,383 Yards / 14.3 YPC /

33 TD’s (7TH Best All-Time) / 5 INT’s

2012 RUSHING – 145 Carries for 1,284 Yards (8TH Best All-Time for QB)/ 8.86 YPC / 15 TD’s

2012 TOTAL OFFENSE – 3,667 Yards (5th Best All-Time) / 48 TD’s (2ND Best All-Time)

CAREER PASSING – 6,990 Yards (8TH Best All-Time)/ 85 TD’s (2ND Best All-Time) / 17 INT’s

CAREER RUSHING – 2,965 Yards / 31 TD’s

CAREER OFFENSE – 9,955 Total Yards (2ND Best All-Time) / 116 TD’s (2ND Best All-Time)

Edited by slapper

What happened to Dominique Allen and Marsalis Teague?

Dominique went to LSU and, as best I understand, kicked off team right away. Never heard details. Similar problems at Bethel and one other school I think. Don't know what he's doing now.

Marsalis is a Senior at Knoxville, 4 year starter on defense. That was him, #10, trying to break up the pass in the back of the end zone that was bobbled and caught by the Vanderbilt receiver yesterday. I understand he's done very well academically. No idea what his life plans are.

ADAM CRAIG UPDATED STATS WITH AT LEAST ONE GAME TO PLAY

2012 PASSING – 167 OF 258 65% Comp / 2,383 Yards / 14.3 YPC /

33 TD’s (7TH Best All-Time) / 5 INT’s

2012 RUSHING – 145 Carries for 1,284 Yards (8TH Best All-Time for QB)/ 8.86 YPC / 15 TD’s

2012 TOTAL OFFENSE – 3,667 Yards (5th Best All-Time) / 48 TD’s (2ND Best All-Time)

CAREER PASSING – 6,990 Yards (8TH Best All-Time)/ 85 TD’s (2ND Best All-Time) / 17 INT’s

CAREER RUSHING – 2,965 Yards / 31 TD’s

CAREER OFFENSE – 9,955 Total Yards (2ND Best All-Time) / 116 TD’s (2ND Best All-Time)

Who was 1st in those categories where Craig finished 2nd? Same person? Just curious.

And you should continue updating these stats until he's finished, interesting. I like Facts!

Facts:

1 FactsOnly is not jealous

2 FactsOnly is envious but hopes all of you have as much fun this year as we will the next 2

3 FactsOnly is also:

a distraught

b saddened

c distrait

d nonplussed

e overwrought at our predicament this year, though it was not unexpected

4 FactsOnly is very impressed with Adam Craig's numbers Friday night, believes misdoings occurred in the Mr. Football discussion, and expects Northside's opponents to be punished as a result

5 FactsOnly does not like referring to himself in the third person, but due to his muddled state of mind, cannot feel compelled to make the corrections that would be more suitable

6 More talent was never wasted than that of Dominique Allen. I have nothing to say in his defense except that he would have backed up no one but for his inability to see in himself what was so clear to the rest of us

7 Marsalis Teague was special, EVERYONE knows it, and if you think otherwise, you are wrong . . . but what difference does it make at this point?

Sadly, one of the truest statements I've seen on here.

Dominique went to LSU and, as best I understand, kicked off team right away. Never heard details. Similar problems at Bethel and one other school I think. Don't know what he's doing now.

Marsalis is a Senior at Knoxville, 4 year starter on defense. That was him, #10, trying to break up the pass in the back of the end zone that was bobbled and caught by the Vanderbilt receiver yesterday. I understand he's done very well academically. No idea what his life plans are.

I will never understand why Dooley moved Teague from offense to defense when he was hired. As I remember it, he showed a very good deal of promise as a freshman receiver, and with the additions of Hunter and Patterson (and Rogers before that), he probably could have and would have developed into a very good slot receiver with that kind of talent on the outside.

None the less, he's stayed out of trouble, made the grades, given his all for 4 years, and is scheduled to graduate. Given all the embarrassing knuckleheads who've come through UT's football program over the last 4-5 years (like those kids who robbed a gas station with a pellet gun or whatever), I'm proud to call Teague a Patriot.

Edited by MSURacer