Adam Craig - Jackson Northside

Ascendotuum

I will never understand why Dooley moved Teague from offense to defense when he was hired. As I remember it, he showed a very good deal of promise as a freshman receiver, and with the additions of Hunter and Patterson (and Rogers before that), he probably could have and would have developed into a very good slot receiver with that kind of talent on the outside.

None the less, he's stayed out of trouble, made the grades, given his all for 4 years, and is scheduled to graduate. Given all the embarrassing knuckleheads who've come through UT's football program over the last 4-5 years (like those kids who robbed a gas station with a pellet gun or whatever), I'm proud to call Teague a Patriot.

So true. I've said a hundred times, usually to disagreement, that Marsalis being given the ball 4 times per game would have equalled another six points minimum in Tennessee's favor.

ESPN gave alot of love to Jelks Saturday, you see that?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets go 2 years then! The golden child Marcellus Teague, his jr and sr year vs Adam Craigs So and Sr year since he was injured last year! Wait, wait, wait, I know what your gonna say, well of course his numbers are better cause he is all NS has got! HC had Dominique Allen, the LSU commit that for whatever reason ended up at Bethel backing up another lowly North Side wanna be Cordarious Mann!

If you don't think Teague & Allen were 2 of the best HS players to come through West TN in the last 10 years then we shouldn't even be having this discussion.

If you don't think Teague & Allen were 2 of the best HS players to come through West TN in the last 10 years then we shouldn't even be having this discussion.

They were good! If they werent any good, they wouldnt have been awarded Co District MVP's with Cordarious Mann from North Side that year! Edited by The Hermit

Lets go 2 years then! The golden child Marcellus Teague, his jr and sr year vs Adam Craigs So and Sr year since he was injured last year! Wait, wait, wait, I know what your gonna say, well of course his numbers are better cause he is all NS has got! HC had Dominique Allen, the LSU commit that for whatever reason ended up at Bethel backing up another lowly North Side wanna be Cordarious Mann!

Last I checked Marsalis Teague won Mr. Football as a senior, along with being named Tennessee's gatorade player of the year (an even higher honor), was offered numerous SEC football scholarships along with other D1 offers (Tennessee, Florida, Alabama, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, Clemson, Georgia Tech, Michigan), and he also never lost to Jackson North Side.

If you're gonna talk down on players, you better come with some ammo besides numbers.

Edited by MSURacer

Last I checked Marsalis Teague won Mr. Football as a senior, along with being named Tennessee's gatorade player of the year (an even higher honor), was offered an SEC football scholarship, and also never lost to Jackson North Side.

If you're gonna talk down on players, you better come with some ammo besides numbers.

I have not talked down on any player, unless you consider me putting a 2400 yard rusher's name in the same sentence with him as cutting him down!

So true. I've said a hundred times, usually to disagreement, that Marsalis being given the ball 4 times per game would have equalled another six points minimum in Tennessee's favor.

I did notice that. They mentioned him more than once. Very good head on his shoulders and a very hard worker. He will do good things at Vanderbilt.

Last I checked Marsalis Teague won Mr. Football as a senior, along with being named Tennessee's gatorade player of the year (an even higher honor), was offered numerous SEC football scholarships along with other D1 offers (Tennessee, Florida, Alabama, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, Clemson, Georgia Tech, Michigan), and he also never lost to Jackson North Side.

Excellent post.

I don't know why some people are taking it as an insult to Adam Craig. The kid's a great football player, but ease up just a little bit.

MSU, wanted u to know that Adam Craig will be taking official visit to Murray as soon as his season is over!!!

So I've heard.

AND...if he becomes a Racer, I will openly admit that I will defend him just as much as I did Teague a few posts above...lol.

And btw, I AM rooting for JNS Friday night (although I do think Hurd is incredible).