Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

You do realize the connection that EH and Ooltewah have right? Thats just one of those games that will be a toss up more times than not. The schools literally area a left and a right turn away from one another depending on which parking lot your coming from. Besides Both are in the third round of the playoffs in bigtime TN football. I've seen every team in your District play for you to compare Giles Co. success to the number of teams in the playoffs is not very impressive other than the fact that they didn't lay down to anyone.

Lets just turn off my Green and Black blinders for a second completely unbias

Heres the Truth and I'll give it to you with no lube "since you like it rough" Compared to Giles every team on your schedule was not very good(no offense). Down right out matched in nearly every posistion. And I'm not hating on that, when you got the Dogs let them loose every play. So pure physical intimidation gave you an edge lining up. Second, EH district haha compared to this team.... a Joke, not to offend anyone just sayin. also since the real season starts after week 10 anyway lets just get a grip on things. When adversity does strike and it will... over and over and over again on Friday night with these 2 defenses going, and I'm not being Team specific there either... who is going to know how to respond. Do the box scores say anything about how Your team will respond. Like the little man says, these are 15, 16, 17, and 18 year old guys playing on the biggest stage of their lives, I would imagine.

I'm honestly shock to see so many Giles fans predicting what their team will do when they have never encountered anything like it this year . Another team just as big, just as fast, just as athletic, taking it to them... And yeah yeah you practice against them every day. You can simulate the Big Stage bro, but hey what do i know i only have 35 post

Like I've said, I believe EH is a very good and will give GC a decent game. I heard that EH is very similar to Fairview HS with a better O line and if that is the case, it will be a very competitive game. (GC beat Fairview at home 24-14) This game should be a pleasure to watch but of course in the end, I believe EH does not have the number of skilled athletes compared to GC to win.