Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

Hey 95 cats,

Don't bring Jackson into the equation. He will be there on the sideline cheering his team on! I will say though that if he was playing it would be a blowout!! Giles couldn't stop him! With that being said, your numbers don't mean a thing. All games are differen't. Good ole ALA (#1) got it handed to them by Texas A&M (#15). The team that wants it more will win. We actually have an advantage here. Our team is playing for Jackson!

hahaha blowout? he may have kept yall within two touchdowns. Maaaybe. Bobcat95 their already setting up for excuses you and me both know this. its inevidable.

Calm down boys! I didn't grow up on the mountain for sure. I'm pure country with a lot of sass! I'll take any of yah on any day. I can dish it out and I can take it. I wish I had got on here a long time ago. I could of been ragging yah all this time. The only rocking that will be done Friday is the rock in roll we'll be playing on the trip back home Jack! I'll c u all at the game! I'll be the LOUD one in the crowd!

Edited by MrsKnowitAll

Calm down boys! I didn't grow up on the mountain for sure. I'm pure country with a lot of sass! I'll take any of yah on any day. I can dish it out and I can take it. I wish I had got on here a long time ago. I could of been ragging yah al this time. The only rocking that will de bone Friday is the rock in roll we'll be playing on the trip back home Jack! I'll c u all at the game! I'll be the LOUD one in the crowd!

did you say de bone ? dang rock,you is in a jackpot !!!!!

hahaha blowout? he may have kept yall within two touchdowns. Maaaybe. Bobcat95 their already setting up for excuses you and me both know this. its inevidable.

Two touchdowns my a**! Yah are probably glad he's not playing. Well I'm not, but I'll tell you this our back ups are darn good and you will see Friday night. EH is gonna bring it!

Edited by MrsKnowitAll