Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

Giles is not wearing EH down. EH is a very physical team and they can go for four quarters. Also, my son is not a senior or a lineman. I'm a blonde and loud and proud! I love EH football and I'll be their biggest cheerleader from the stands! Beleive it or not, I actually know a lot about football.

How many play both ways.

Let's get it started in here. By the end of the week you will either love me or hate me! We don't bring tropical depressions we bring category 5 HURRICANES!! Only thing depressing about it will be all of yah Giles fans at the end of the night! Jack!

Thanks for giving me a reason to jump-in mom. You must have absolutely No Idea who we are, but you will not forget us after this Friday, I gar-run-tee! Watch carefully & keep up. Do you even know anything about football? I'm expecting a blow out myself. Warning, just stop posting now and get back on the porch- you can not run with the big boys. Go Bobcats!!

Rock, they have 4-5 that go both ways if I remember correctly. They cough up the ball pretty easy when you make good contact too :) also, their big leg kicker doesn't like the cold - expect opportunities on special teams. Their QB is average, fast receivers with good hands make their pass game decent. They can run the ball behind that big line, but they haven't played a defense like Giles.. I would be very surprised to see them score more than twice.

Defensively, they have 2 kids that can pass rush very well. 21 is extremely fast and does decent in coverage.. Overall the secondary is above average, but Cobb and company should take care of business.

Overall I would say they are very similar to Fairview with a better offensive line.

I haven't seen many schools out of Nooga that are very well conditioned or have the depth to make up for it. With that being said, should be a great first 2 and a half quarters.

Have a safe trip East and bring a movie for the bus ride home that gets the boys pumped up for next week. Hoosiers is a classic ;)

By the end of the first quarter, the Hurricane faithful will be heading back over the hill reminescing over the season and looking forward to next year.

There has been so much mention of schedules, the only quality team you faced during the regular season was Oltewah and their win over you is the only quality win they had. They lost 3 in a row to better teams they play....just throwin that out there.

You do realize the connection that EH and Ooltewah have right? Thats just one of those games that will be a toss up more times than not. The schools literally area a left and a right turn away from one another depending on which parking lot your coming from. Besides Both are in the third round of the playoffs in bigtime TN football. I've seen every team in your District play for you to compare Giles Co. success to the number of teams in the playoffs is not very impressive other than the fact that they didn't lay down to anyone.

Lets just turn off my Green and Black blinders for a second completely unbias

Heres the Truth and I'll give it to you with no lube "since you like it rough" Compared to Giles every team on your schedule was not very good(no offense). Down right out matched in nearly every posistion. And I'm not hating on that, when you got the Dogs let them loose every play. So pure physical intimidation gave you an edge lining up. Second, EH district haha compared to this team.... a Joke, not to offend anyone just sayin. also since the real season starts after week 10 anyway lets just get a grip on things. When adversity does strike and it will... over and over and over again on Friday night with these 2 defenses going, and I'm not being Team specific there either... who is going to know how to respond. Do the box scores say anything about how Your team will respond. Like the little man says, these are 15, 16, 17, and 18 year old guys playing on the biggest stage of their lives, I would imagine.

I'm honestly shock to see so many Giles fans predicting what their team will do when they have never encountered anything like it this year . Another team just as big, just as fast, just as athletic, taking it to them... And yeah yeah you practice against them every day. You can simulate the Big Stage bro, but hey what do i know i only have 35 post

Rock, they have 4-5 that go both ways if I remember correctly. They cough up the ball pretty easy when you make good contact too :) also, their big leg kicker doesn't like the cold - expect opportunities on special teams. Their QB is average, fast receivers with good hands make their pass game decent. They can run the ball behind that big line, but they haven't played a defense like Giles.. I would be very surprised to see them score more than twice.

Defensively, they have 2 kids that can pass rush very well. 21 is extremely fast and does decent in coverage.. Overall the secondary is above average, but Cobb and company should take care of business.

Overall I would say they are very similar to Fairview with a better offensive line.

I haven't seen many schools out of Nooga that are very well conditioned or have the depth to make up for it. With that being said, should be a great first 2 and a half quarters.

Have a safe trip East and bring a movie for the bus ride home that gets the boys pumped up for next week. Hoosiers is a classic ;)

Page was a very average team (that's being nice). East lost as many fumbles against them as they had all season (starting back was out) and they STILL ran for 300+ yards.......easily. Page was very fortunate not to lose that game by 50+. I'm not a homer, but the egregious comments this guy makes are unparalleled. Again, should be a good game, but my money is going on East Hamilton.

Say what yah want to. EH defense is the best Giles will play all year. I'm not saying that just because I love EH football, but this is a really good team. Not too many points were scored on them. They will more than be ready for Giles. They have been waiting to play a good team and they will get that wish this friday. I personally can't wait to watch it! Go CANES!

Doesn't matter, EH's second string is better than Marshall or Page, so depth is not a problem.

You're correct I know that over 30 different guys get time, and we sub in and out lot... I like Pages team and Marshall had good size.... But had East Ham had second stringer lineman bigger then anything they had. As for #19 our #2 RB he would start for 11 of the 12 teams we played this year, just #18 was a little better, and I do not think he lost any fumbles at all..

giles i seen this team play and as i said before i am from ga---we dont play small lineman here nor do we play with anyteams less then 100 players on the sideline---i promise the size and speed of all these guys reminds me of BUFORD IN GA--any of you TN GUYS THINK YOU CAN RUN WITH BUFORD --SHUT YOUR PIE HOLES--YEA THE BUFORD THAT BEAT TEXAS 6A CHAMPION 45-0 IN A HALF---THE BUFORD THAT MARYVILLE AND ALCOA ONLY WISH TO BE NATIONALL IN THE TOP 10 AS BUFORD IS ALWAYS---MY POINT IS EHAMM IS ONLY TEAM IN TN THAT IS CLOSE----LOOK ON YOU TUBE AND WATCH BUFORD SIZE, STRENTHG AND SPEED---EHAMM IS SPITTING IMAGE OF THAT!!!!! NO DISRESPECT TO ALCOA OR MARYVILLE IN SAYING ANY OF THIS----GILES PLEASE TAKE WARNING---EHAMM IS GOING TO RUN IT DOWN YOUR THROATS--

giles i seen this team play and as i said before i am from ga---we dont play small lineman here nor do we play with anyteams less then 100 players on the sideline---i promise the size and speed of all these guys reminds me of BUFORD IN GA--any of you TN GUYS THINK YOU CAN RUN WITH BUFORD --SHUT YOUR PIE HOLES--YEA THE BUFORD THAT BEAT TEXAS 6A CHAMPION 45-0 IN A HALF---THE BUFORD THAT MARYVILLE AND ALCOA ONLY WISH TO BE NATIONALL IN THE TOP 10 AS BUFORD IS ALWAYS---MY POINT IS EHAMM IS ONLY TEAM IN TN THAT IS CLOSE----LOOK ON YOU TUBE AND WATCH BUFORD SIZE, STRENTHG AND SPEED---EHAMM IS SPITTING IMAGE OF THAT!!!!! NO DISRESPECT TO ALCOA OR MARYVILLE IN SAYING ANY OF THIS----GILES PLEASE TAKE WARNING---EHAMM IS GOING TO RUN IT DOWN YOUR THROATS--

I have seen almost every one of EH's games...you are CLEARLY overcompensating for what they don't have.

Look at your logic peeroy, Oltewah beat them, then laid down to the next 3 of their opponents...doesn't speak to well for Buford if they are the mirror image you claim now does it.