Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

Doesn't matter, EH's second string is better than Marshall or Page, so depth is not a problem.

That proves nothing. We're taking about a team that has a completely different set of players for both sides of the ball and are much better then Marshall or page. This is a whole different team then your first 2 oppenents.

giles i seen this team play and as i said before i am from ga---we dont play small lineman here nor do we play with anyteams less then 100 players on the sideline---i promise the size and speed of all these guys reminds me of BUFORD IN GA--any of you TN GUYS THINK YOU CAN RUN WITH BUFORD --SHUT YOUR PIE HOLES--YEA THE BUFORD THAT BEAT TEXAS 6A CHAMPION 45-0 IN A HALF---THE BUFORD THAT MARYVILLE AND ALCOA ONLY WISH TO BE NATIONALL IN THE TOP 10 AS BUFORD IS ALWAYS---MY POINT IS EHAMM IS ONLY TEAM IN TN THAT IS CLOSE----LOOK ON YOU TUBE AND WATCH BUFORD SIZE, STRENTHG AND SPEED---EHAMM IS SPITTING IMAGE OF THAT!!!!! NO DISRESPECT TO ALCOA OR MARYVILLE IN SAYING ANY OF THIS----GILES PLEASE TAKE WARNING---EHAMM IS GOING TO RUN IT DOWN YOUR THROATS--

I'll bet you another thing too, EH will work largely from the spread, they know without 19 in the game that run O is doomed. You know it too.

Only reason Ooltewah beat EH was because we didn't play well and penalties killed us. We barely lost that game with a minute left by a field goal. You act like they killed us dude! Our players will show up this Friday and they will definately be ready. You ready? I'll round you up some apparel. You would probably look good in GREEN and BLACK!

Only reason Ooltewah beat EH was because we didn't play well and penalties killed us. We barely lost that game with a minute left by a field goal. You act like they killed us dude! Our players will show up this Friday and they will definately be ready. You ready? I'll round you up some apparel. You would probably look good in GREEN and BLACK!

I look good in anything. :twisted:

Not that this has anything to do with the price of eggs in China, but let's take a look at some numbers and come up with a prediction.

EH beat Hixson by 49, ND beat Hixson by 25. Therefore EH is 24 points better than ND.

GC county beat ND by 40.

EH beat Marshall County and Page by a combined score of 73-14.

GC beat Marshall County and Page by a combined score of 93-14.

Giles comes out 16 points better against ND than does EH and 20 points against common opponents. For an average of 18 points better.

Giles gives up 6.8 per game and EH scores 40.6 per game for an EH average of 23.7

EH gives up 8.4 per game and Giles scores 44.6 per game for a Giles average of 26.5

Giles is 3 points better here. Overall Giles comes out 21 points better so my prediction is

Giles 38

EH 17

Or let me us Sonny Moore for a prediction. This time EH draws closer.

EH was only a dog according to Sonny one time this year (against Giles will be the second time).

As a dog he gave EH 3 to few points.

Giles was favored in every game and as a favorite he gave Giles on average 4.7 to few points.

Currently Sonny has EH at 130.87 and Giles at 136.27

So add 3 to EH for 133.87 and add 4.7 to Giles for 140.97 plus two for playing at home 142.97

So Giles wins by 9 according to good ole Sonny.

Score 23-14

Hey 95 cats,

Don't bring Jackson into the equation. He will be there on the sideline cheering his team on! I will say though that if he was playing it would be a blowout!! Giles couldn't stop him! With that being said, your numbers don't mean a thing. All games are differen't. Good ole ALA (#1) got it handed to them by Texas A&M (#15). The team that wants it more will win. We actually have an advantage here. Our team is playing for Jackson!