hickman county @ milan--- who ya got?

thedawg44

How many yard did Hickman have on offense?

Hickman had 189 yards total offense. 88 rushing & 101 thru the air. And for those post talking about flags tonight. Hickman had 5 flags, Milan had 7 against them.

Hickman played hard. Their boys gave it a great effort but they were out "athleted" tonight. Congrats on a great year. Milan has their hands full next Friday night. Playing after Thanksgiving.....Always makes for a fun Holiday.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is okay to be upset. Normally that is what people do when they know they are losing an argument. I am more than confident in my evaluation of Mr. Johnston's talent. I provided the stats, against QUALITY OPPONENTS he hasn't produced. By the way, just because you get a letter in the mail doesn't mean "they want him badly".

Johnston could go play on the Div. III or NAIA level.

Heck Arkel Coleman who is obviously a better player (everyone around the state will agree with me) is having a difficult time in the recruiting process.

Okay I am done with this thread. Congrats to Milan and Hickman I told you what was coming, but you doubted (oh yeah i forgot I am an idiot :popcorneater: )

No actually both coaches have invited him to the schools to workouts and tours. And I'm 99% positive he's going to be playing at UTM.... Division 1... Both our head coach and OC played division 1 and will agree Johnston is a way above average back and will play at division 1. Bertier gets on here like he he's a recruiter. You have no stats bertier... All you said was his sophomore year had less than 100 yards in all those games... Prove it... Bc I was at all those games... Ha. And I don't remember him ever having a less than a 100 yard game since he's been starting.

You have no stats bertier... All you said was his sophomore year had less than 100 yards in all those games... Prove it... Bc I was at all those games... Ha. And I don't remember him ever having a less than a 100 yard game since he's been starting.

http://www.unapproved website.com/athletes/RNPotcBgqUOAKfW0N5GBHQ/football-fall-10/stats-blake-johnston.htm

Milan got a team! Coleman didn't impress me either. He couldn't break tackles against a small defence. His got speed but thats about it. And Johnston does have offers from UTM and MTSU. I know for sure his already visited UTM. Good game Milan but its sad Hickman had just as much or more fans there. Maybe coming to watch y'all next week at CPA

Hickman had 189 yards total offense. 88 rushing & 101 thru the air. And for those post talking about flags tonight. Hickman had 5 flags, Milan had 7 against them.

Hickman played hard. Their boys gave it a great effort but they were out "athleted" tonight. Congrats on a great year. Milan has their hands full next Friday night. Playing after Thanksgiving.....Always makes for a fun Holiday.

Words out of my mouth. For every 1 athlete we had Milan had double.

2 games Giles and Page he was held for under 100 Gary... Against 4A schools who make it deep in the playoffs every year. Lets not forget to mention he was ONLY a sophomore 15 years old at the time....good facts there. Oh and he did that with a 2-8 team...

2 games Giles and Page he was held for under 100 Gary... Against 4A schools who make it deep in the playoffs every year. Lets not forget to mention he was ONLY a sophomore 15 years old at the time....good facts there. Oh and he did that with a 2-8 team...

How about his 12 carries for 28 yards against Fairview this year? All I am saying a typically a Division I athletes is going to have success against the best teams. During his tenure at Hickman he did not. I maybe wrong and he may go play Division I. If he does I will admit when I am wrong. But you keep losing credibility because at first it was he has always went over 100 yards and now it is those were 4a schools. So what's the excuse going to be for the 12 carries for 28 yards?

Milan got a team! Coleman didn't impress me either. He couldn't break tackles against a small defence. His got speed but thats about it. And Johnston does have offers from UTM and MTSU. I know for sure his already visited UTM. Good game Milan but its sad Hickman had just as much or more fans there. Maybe coming to watch y'all next week at CPA

you are right about the crowd. have NO IDEA why but after sept we havent had big crowds this year. Very atypical. hc brought a good crowd. impressed. thought your running back was very good, just couldnt get consistent blocking