hickman county @ milan--- who ya got?

thedawg44

bulldog. im surprised in you. Arkel Coleman is amazing. He ran it down fairviews throat last year and hes better at linebacker. to take away anything from him is just wrong. hickman man up and stop making excuses. i told yall all week how i thought this game would go. And it did. Milan did the same to us the past two years and we never made an excuse. its ok to lose to a great team. walk away with pride instead of a grain of salt.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No he wouldn't trust me. Johnston is an average high school running back. Coleman is on another level and to say otherwise shows your blindness.

I've never seen average high school running backs get all state their sophomore year. Or district MVP in a district with Giles fairview Marshall page Lewis etc in his junior year. Get out of here with that. He did all that with a mediocre line that the biggest one is 5'8 200 pounds. So your telling me a kid who rushed for 2,600 yards his sophomore year in 10 games with a crap line, couldn't do better with a good line? And I thought bertier knew football. Coleman is an excellent back, but no I didn't see anything special about him tonight. Last year against fairview, I was very impressed. But no he wasn't the best athlete we seen all year... That award goes to Al Cobb at Giles. He's on a whole other level than any of the kids we seen play tonight.

Coleman wasn't "all that" huh?....4 TD's and over 100 yds at half...mercy ruled in the 3rd...Hickman fans were blaming everyone but the Pope for the domination....admit it..you got beat by a better team...welcome to Milan football...

Mercy ruled in the 3rd!?!? Milan scored once the whole second half what game were you watching lmao. Milan didn't pull their starters till the last 2 minutes and that was only after we pulled our starters.

Mercy ruled in the 3rd!?!? Milan scored once the whole second half what game were you watching lmao. Milan didn't pull their starters till the last 2 minutes and that was only after we pulled our starters.

You look really stupid when you get beat like a drum and all

You can say is the ref sucks, your running back is not all that

And we've seen better. Move on to the basketball threads.

I hope the rest of the Hickman County has a little more class.

So was Johnson. He's had messed up ribs half the season. Exactly my thoughts about Coleman... I've seen better. I never said a word about the refs... Actually I said my exact words... "Coleman didn't beat us, Milan's team full of TALENTED kids beat us" I took no credit away from Milan. I also gave credit to Milan's passing game and defense. Don't worry though... CPA will send you to the basketball threads next week.

I've never seen average high school running backs get all state their sophomore year. Or district MVP in a district with Giles fairview Marshall page Lewis etc in his junior year. Get out of here with that. He did all that with a mediocre line that the biggest one is 5'8 200 pounds. So your telling me a kid who rushed for 2,600 yards his sophomore year in 10 games with a crap line, couldn't do better with a good line? And I thought bertier knew football. Coleman is an excellent back, but no I didn't see anything special about him tonight. Last year against fairview, I was very impressed. But no he wasn't the best athlete we seen all year... That award goes to Al Cobb at Giles. He's on a whole other level than any of the kids we seen play tonight.

He got all-state on stats alone. Also when your team is getting blown out and you are playing against 2nd teamers it is easy to put up yardage. Let me ask you what did he do against real competition that year? He didn't get over a hundred yards against Page, Fairview or Giles.

Also, he did not get district MVP last year. That honor went to Trevor Irrizory from Marshall. Also his line his sophomore year was bigger than his line this year. If anything, I would say his line made him his sophomore year.

You keep thinking Johnston is something special but he is at least the 5th best back in district 12aa. Arkel Coleman would be the best player in 12AA.

1. Peterson- Marshall

2. Franklin- Fairview

3. Walker- Giles Co.

4. Bell- Lewis Co.

5. Johnston- Hickman Co.

He got all-state on stats alone. Also when your team is getting blown out and you are playing against 2nd teamers it is easy to put up yardage. Let me ask you what did he do against real competition that year? He didn't get over a hundred yards against Page, Fairview or Giles.

Also, he did not get district MVP last year. That honor went to Trevor Irrizory from Marshall. Also his line his sophomore year was bigger than his line this year. If anything, I would say his line made him his sophomore year.

You keep thinking Johnston is something special but he is at least the 5th best back in district 12aa. Arkel Coleman would be the best player in 12AA.

1. Peterson- Marshall

2. Franklin- Fairview

3. Walker- Giles Co.

4. Bell- Lewis Co.

5. Johnston- Hickman Co.

You're an idiot. I forget, you know EVERYTHING about football. Let me ask you, have you ever coached? Have you ever played? Have you ever played at the college level? If you can answer yea to all 3 of those.... Then I will consider taking consideration on your opinion. Funny, for an average back... MTSU AND UTM sure want him badly....Mmmm

Edited by bulldog3509

You're an idiot. I forget, you know EVERYTHING about football. Let me ask you, have you ever coached? Have you ever played? Have you ever played at the college level? If you can answer yea to all 3 of those.... Then I will consider taking consideration on your opinion. Funny, for an average back... MTSU AND UTM sure want him badly....Mmmm

Finish your beer, grab the last two tissues, gather up your night gown, and go to bed!!

It is okay to be upset. Normally that is what people do when they know they are losing an argument. I am more than confident in my evaluation of Mr. Johnston's talent. I provided the stats, against QUALITY OPPONENTS he hasn't produced. By the way, just because you get a letter in the mail doesn't mean "they want him badly".

Johnston could go play on the Div. III or NAIA level.

Heck Arkel Coleman who is obviously a better player (everyone around the state will agree with me) is having a difficult time in the recruiting process.

Okay I am done with this thread. Congrats to Milan and Hickman I told you what was coming, but you doubted (oh yeah i forgot I am an idiot :popcorneater: )

Edited by Gerry Bertier

actually yes to the first 2. hes still a coach.