CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

I don't know stats, but #21 is as good and fast as I have ever seen.. Fairview I think can pass good as or better than most. The prob was CC really could bring the heat with there line, and still have help deep..

I looked up Fairview stats and they had a good passing attack this year. Cheatham handled it pretty well last week so we know the cubs can handle the pass.

Still looks tighter than a tick to me.

Thanks. I've always enjoyed Page and their fans. Looks like they are the closest team...or maybe Fairview? Lets see we got Loveless Cafe on the way to Fairview and Puckets on the way to Page. Hmmm this could be good. LOL

Fairview is a good 15-20 mins closer to CPA when u account for franklin traffic as well.

I looked up Fairview stats and they had a good passing attack this year. Cheatham handled it pretty well last week so we know the cubs can handle the pass.

Gonna play the unbiased card here. But Albert Mitchell has a much better arm and more accuracy than Fairviews qb. Deondre Moore just has the great ability to go up and get it. At the goodoasture game your recievers didnt even have to work much to get to.the ball cuz mitchell had it right on.the money.

Still looks tighter than a tick to me.

Can you tell us what kind of passing game did Fairview have this year? Any stats?

The only thing I know about fairview is that every other play they were calling deondre moore's name. He scored on 3 td passes.

I'm sorry it took so long to even see your post. I've been having issues getting to the message board.

Edited by tshadow