CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

Slim88 aren't you the one who last week on the Cheatham-Fairview thread made a comment about a student at CCCHS and called him "a fat kid with a mohawk"? That's definitely a respectable way to refer to someone I'll tell you what...

lol havent liked him since week 0 when he was cussin and spitting on the back of my neck from the amount of trash talking he was doing.. so yeh he lost all respect from.me at that point by trying to.start stuff with our fans..

Howdy. I for one never questioned the coaches. Dad86 went on to fo that. But at first all he said was they got outcoached and u jumped down his throat. I however NEVER said they got outcoached or said anything negative about them. i could care less if they did. i have no ties with anyone from cheatham. just dislike the way u talk to people sometimes.

I agree with you Slim. I hae read several times on this board and others where Howdoitknow2 has called out people to meet him face to face when they have a disagreement. My question would be.... why??? What do you plan to do if they show up??? This is uncalled for.... suggests threatening physical violence and I don't like it either. Most of us are adults and the ones that are should act like it. This should be reported!!!

All this gets started because someone says we got out coached.. Well if that someone thinks that he or she should apply! I don't think howdy is being disrespectful to anyone, he just like anyone else defends his self and his friends... I think CC and Fairview had a great relationship on coacht.. Just takes one to get everything started, then where is he? Lol

All this gets started because someone says we got out coached.. Well if that someone thinks that he or she should apply! I don't think howdy is being disrespectful to anyone, he just like anyone else defends his self and his friends... I think CC and Fairview had a great relationship on coacht.. Just takes one to get everything started, then where is he? Lol

Bigdaddy i didnt understand how saying outcoached creatrd such an uproar. but then the guy did go on to.blame the coaches.at a.later point. by that time the damage was done...

It is ok to defend one's self and friends...... however it not ok to be suggestive of physical violence. This is not the first board that it has happened on!!!