Peabody at Dresden

goldentide

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The defense started playing better when #1 came in for #7. He is more physical and makes more plays. Seems to be more of a team player.

Why would you say something stupid like that? Things are going so well for a change and you say THAT? Number 1 is very good but I don't know who is a good team player or not. I think all of them are playing well together as a team.

lol....Dresden by 14. This ain't memphis. Fix a few things and this train will be rolling.

You don't have to tell me where Memphis is and "ain't". Dresden is good for sure but play and BEAT a good team before you start pointing out geography to me. As far as Memphis goes, I know exactly where it is as I was there last night.

Dresden is slower less physical and doesn't have any athletes. Sounds like my kind of team. I'll pick the lions by 7. Love being the underdog!!!!!! Should be a good game

Whoever wins should give adamsville fits. Get em up lions!!!

How could Dresden POSSIBLY be the underdog? Let's see,,,,,1) Dresden played in the championship game last season 2) Dresden has been ranked #1 or #2 the entire second half of the season while Peabody has barely cracked the top ten lately 3) Dresden is 10-1 while Peabody is 9-3 4) Dresden is the top seed in the quad while Peabody is a #3 seed 5) Dresden has the experience of playing deep in the playoffs while Peabody hasn't had a winning season since 2007 6) Dresden will be the home team Now you please explain how Dresden is an underdog. If you love being the underdog then you better pull for Peabody!

How could Dresden POSSIBLY be the underdog? Let's see,,,,,1) Dresden played in the championship game last season 2) Dresden has been ranked #1 or #2 the entire second half of the season while Peabody has barely cracked the top ten lately 3) Dresden is 10-1 while Peabody is 9-3 4) Dresden is the top seed in the quad while Peabody is a #3 seed 5) Dresden has the experience of playing deep in the playoffs while Peabody hasn't had a winning season since 2007 6) Dresden will be the home team Now you please explain how Dresden is an underdog. If you love being the underdog then you better pull for Peabody!

Lol well if all that is true then that means Huntingdon should be the underdog Friday night against WC since they are the # 2 seed and at home and went to semis last year ? I think not! Trenton lost to Dyersburg, Milan and Huntingdon. I dare say that Dresden would have lost to all 3 as well, especially after losing so badly to Huntingdon a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by mustangpop2012

You guys are the one's making out like Dresden doesn't have a chance in this game. That's why we are the underdogs and our boys thrive on playing that role. I expect a hard fought battle next Friday.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Read my last post and explain to me how any sane person would say that Dresden is the underdog. Your boys may thrive in that underdog role but if they are intelligent, and I'm sure they are, they will know better. Only a conmplete fool would consider Dresden an underdog in this game.

You guys are the one's making out like Dresden doesn't have a chance in this game. That's why we are the underdogs and our boys thrive on playing that role. I expect a hard fought battle next Friday.

The only thing we agree on is that I also expect a hard fought battle, although given the points I made in my earlier post, Dresden should win big.