Can someone tell me?

bigdaddy67

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheatham's strength is that their line plays as a unit. It would be hard to pick one player off that line who deserves it over the other. To be honest the 3 players nominated are better than any one player on the Cheatham line, however Cheatham's line as a unit is a Top 3 line.

That is an "subjective" opinion and I am not saying you are wrong, but I would argue that CC has 1 lineman better than at least 1 of those 3. These kids on the CC line are beast and even if they may not be as good of players on the next level, what they did this year in highschool may have made them a little more deserving than 1 of those guys. Honestly, just watch the game against CPA on a stream and you will get an appreciation for how good they are against a quality defense. Having said that, the 3 nominated are deserving as well.....

It may be a subjective opinion but that subjective opinion is shared by the majority of the state. The whole woe is me, we are not respected, no one thinks we are any good act by Cheatham is getting old. There is a reason you line up and play the game. If Cheatham keeps doing what they are doing they will be fine. I respect and admire what the Cubs have done, but the fans need to chill out with the we get no respect card.

What do you mean Gerry?? Need to chill??lol why wouldn't we be like this? Has anyone beside our fan base picked us to win anything? And your telling me that 6.7 285lb Brady Bose or any of those other guys aren't any good without the other?? That don't sound right to me Gerry! I respect your opinion but I think your wrong. You could say same thing about any of the kids that were nominated. You could say well this one was good cuz they blitz every play, or this one good because the guard beside him is good. It may be getting old to you, but that don't mean it's not happening

It may be a subjective opinion but that subjective opinion is shared by the majority of the state. The whole woe is me, we are not respected, no one thinks we are any good act by Cheatham is getting old. There is a reason you line up and play the game. If Cheatham keeps doing what they are doing they will be fine. I respect and admire what the Cubs have done, but the fans need to chill out with the we get no respect card.

I have no connection to CC there hero, and its not that they think the ones chosen are better but I would be willing to bet the CC lineman didnt even get looked at or considered. I dont know this for sure as I am sure you do not either. However it is what it is.....

Well if it starts as jr, then we need give it too jr and seniors! What about kids that come from other states or who never played b4? I hadn't looked again I was so dissapointed. Is there a CPA lineman nominated? I hope so, cuz I'm sure gonna let CC know that they think he is better, so we can see in the field who deserves! ,

LOL nope CPA had no nominations in any category.

Very sad jacket! These guys already fighting to get recruiters looking, then some guys with votes don't help the cause by voting for there buddies kids or whatever! I guess the cubs need to just keep hammering they will finally get some respect

There is no question that these guys can play at the next level. If they are not getting the attention of college recruiters then there is a problem with communication. My advise is don't leave that to others. Like we had heard all our lives...don't leave it on the field. Be your sons biggest advocate. Send highlight film where he is interested in going. Someone will be interested.

Very sad jacket! These guys already fighting to get recruiters looking, then some guys with votes don't help the cause by voting for there buddies kids or whatever! I guess the cubs need to just keep hammering they will finally get some respect

There is no question that these guys can play at the next level. If they are not getting the attention of college recruiters then there is a problem with communication. My advise is don't leave that to others. Like we have heard all our lives...don't leave it on the field. Be your sons biggest advocate. Send highlight film where he is interested in going. Someone will be interested.

What do you mean Gerry?? Need to chill??lol why wouldn't we be like this? Has anyone beside our fan base picked us to win anything? And your telling me that 6.7 285lb Brady Bose or any of those other guys aren't any good without the other?? That don't sound right to me Gerry! I respect your opinion but I think your wrong. You could say same thing about any of the kids that were nominated. You could say well this one was good cuz they blitz every play, or this one good because the guard beside him is good. It may be getting old to you, but that don't mean it's not happening

People who have played Cheatham Co respect you guys. It is earned like someone said you have to have multiple seasons of consecutive success before the media jumps on the bandwagon. Teams like Milan, CAK, Alcoa and CPA will get attention ahead of a team have a great year once every couple of seasons. Is it fair? No, but it is what it is.

Back to the Lineman award. I can't see any of the three that are listed that shouldn't be in the the top 3. Just speaks to the quality of play this season.

If Cheatham has to walk around with a chip on their shoulder to keep winning then go ahead, but you have more believers than you know . More will jump aboard this week if the Cubs are victorious.