Grider to Soddy?

Tigers94

Guest Purplepastry

If you stay on topic and don't act up its irrelevant.

You are off topic right now! Start an new thread "Ambassador, is he Now a Moderator?" or get bounced till you start paying for that rent to own television you just got. This is one of several final warnings you will be getting!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soddy has been good since Clifford Kirk was there. He recently retired and they already have a new softball coach. My point was, he couldn't be going there to coach softball like someone mentioned because they have a new coach already.

His going to coach football if he goes.and help coach softball..He must want his girl to play big time softball...And Kirk at Sale Creek now....

Guest Purplepastry

Gider needs to coach in the big leagues.

Soddy has big league talent and needs a football coach.

Grider's daughter needs to play for a good team.

Soddy has an excellent softball team.

Ergo Ipso Facto Colombo Oreo

"So these facts lead to" Grider watching retro TV and gorging himself on Nabisco cookies?

Edited by Purplepastry

Gider needs to coach in the big leagues.

Soddy has big league talent and needs a football coach.

Grider's daughter needs to play for a good team.

Soddy has an excellent softball team.

Ergo Ipso Facto Colombo Oreo

Marion has a talented softball team and I am not sure that many of THEIR players could even play for soddy. That's all I will say about that.........

He ain't Grider but i guarantee you if you knew who he was you would realize how silly you sound. You can take it the bank if he post it.

OK, who tells Grider what he can or cann't do..Wilson, his little brother. The answer is no one....He will stay at SP more than likely,not because he wants to stay,but because Soddy may not want him...Because he would jump all over the chance to coach with the big boys.He would love to get rid of the 1A tag by his name...

OK, who tells Grider what he can or cann't do..Wilson, his little brother. The answer is no one....He will stay at SP more than likely,not because he wants to stay,but because Soddy may not want him...Because he would jump all over the chance to coach with the big boys.He would love to get rid of the 1A tag by his name...

Uhhhhhh........no he wouldn't.......I am sure he could have left for a bigger school by now. Part of the reason he won't leave is because he knows how good he has it in sp and the advantage he has at the pitt

lets see, vice principal, athletic director, head football coach of one the most successful programs in state, Softball coach,on top of dad was head coach there for how many years? Convince us why he would consider leaving? Oh just be honest you jasperites just wished he would leave. Lol