The 2013 SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

First year in charge for the Mac Attack and he done out did the Pirates? Are you kidding me? Wonder how many of them state championships that feller may have before its all said and done?

You a strange........feller! Old Pirate says a Grundy feller ain't got much if any credibility when it comes to futeball feuding. You fellers up there never won anything but in girls basketball & perhaps some peeing contest amongst yourselfs! Set back as you do yearly and watch others do things you fellers can only dream about. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Been out of pocket for a few days. The 2013 Pirate Team can be a special one. With alot of talent on other teams graduating this year, the tables turn a little more in favor for the Orange and Black. Still hoping our schedule softens some next year though. Time to hit the weights and run plenty of 50 yard dashes as Roy would say.

You a strange........feller! Old Pirate says a Grundy feller ain't got much if any credibility when it comes to futeball feuding. You fellers up there never won anything but in girls basketball & perhaps some peeing contest amongst yourselfs! Set back as you do yearly and watch others do things you fellers can only dream about.

Well to be honest with you I guess both our teams are sitting at home this week? So you ain't any better off than we are right now are you?? Back on topic I would like to know who do ya'll think you will be playing next year out of district besides us?

Well to be honest with you I guess both our teams are sitting at home this week? So you ain't any better off than we are right now are you?? Back on topic I would like to know who do ya'll think you will be playing next year out of district besides us?

LOPAO.......MtnGoat, SP folkes is a HEEP better off.....than Grundy.....now as for new opponents for 2013, don't ritely know if anyone has been found! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Ok here are my thoughts. If the 2 that tore ACLs can come back it will be HUGE. One is the best lineman an the other is the best DAWG player. A sure tackler. C Fitzgerald is not fast at all. Probably a little slower than Stone but will make a great QB. I'm high on K Mitchell (SR) at FB and D Fitzgerald (SO) at wing. We have all WR back so the spread is definitely and option.

i can prove a point. Start a Grundy 2013 thread. How many pages would it make?? Lots of laughs. You guys are sad. I should have made that singular. You suffer from envy for what the Pirates have and that eats at you. Agree PP, I personally would like to see the spread in 13. Croz says we should have run it against them this year.