The 2013 SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Roy please provide me with your sypnosis of that Ridgeland Georgia team for Fridays game against Marist. I am going to watch them for the first time. How do they compare to us? Signal played them tough early scrimmage and we played Signal tough. Could we schedule them?

Piratemike, what kind of mess is this? I dont have any teams from Georgia in my Murphy Fair book. I dont no anything about these Ridgeland boys. Grider would have to call that Ridgeland coach to see if they will play us. You think im joking but im not.

Roy please provide me with your sypnosis of that Ridgeland Georgia team for Fridays game against Marist. I am going to watch them for the first time. How do they compare to us? Signal played them tough early scrimmage and we played Signal tough. Could we schedule them?

That was only a scrimmage, never can judge by that play.

I think SM would get mercy ruled if they played again. :roflol: :roflol:

Piratemike, what kind of mess is this? I dont have any teams from Georgia in my Murphy Fair book. I dont no anything about these Ridgeland boys. Grider would have to call that Ridgeland coach to see if they will play us. You think im joking but im not.

Roy you need to see if Murphy kinfolk in Georgia that provide you a book on those north Georgia teams. How are we to ever know if could play them without your sypnosis from the book? This is a bunch of mess