Barger resigns from Sequatchie

Omniscience

Old Pirate says coach Boeck jest might be interested in the head job up there. Figure he would make them younguns look like Popeyes! Thata way he could continue his feud with coach Vic and start a real feud with them Jasper fellers! Recon it would be interesting to watch foe sure...........................

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate I have already hear that name, but we have two former head coaches on staff with Coach Montgomery and Coach Jones.

I hope they go for new blood outside the current staff. If I were in charge (which I'm not) there is one HC in the Chattanooga area (small school) I would likely make priority #1 and go from there. There are also several top notch assistants (some former HCs) in the area I would hope might be interested.

One thing Sequatchie has going for it is facilities voted in the top 3 (other two were Baylor & McCallie) by area coaches in a Chattanooga Time Free Press poll. Currently a very good MS feeder program (only 1 loss in two years) and a very successful youth program over the last several years.

Edited by Sequatchie