Roy has lost his Murphy Book

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it worth to you Roy..... I might have some info... I'm expecting a 200$ reward.... You think I'm joking...... But I'm not

I will get you a free book next year and get Murphy to sign it personally for you like he does mine. I just need mine back because it has alot of synopsis in it. I have it narrowed down to a few people who have it. That Marshall man, that Swenson man, that pegleg man, and that powerp man.

Roy, just offer a lifetime supply of fudge rounds and red bulls to whoever turns it in.

I said whoever gives it back to me, I will get them a personalized autographed book next year from Murphy himself. That pegleg man said that he saw Old Pirate with it in the bathroom stall, but I dont no if that pegleg man is just saying that to blame it on Old Pirate or not and that pegleg man really has my book. You think im joking but im not.

I said whoever gives it back to me, I will get them a personalized autographed book next year from Murphy himself. That pegleg man said that he saw Old Pirate with it in the bathroom stall, but I dont no if that pegleg man is just saying that to blame it on Old Pirate or not and that pegleg man really has my book. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Old Pirate did see it in the stall on the floor behind the toilet but didn't dare touch it, cause they's a HEEP of bad aimers out there and OP missed the toilet trying to read your hand written notes too. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Roy, Old Pirate did see it in the stall on the floor behind the toilet but didn't dare touch it, cause they's a HEEP of bad aimers out there and OP missed the toilet trying to read your hand written notes too.

You mean to tell me that somebody put my Murphy Fair book on the floor and people were peeing on it. You have got to be joking me. I laid it by the sink and was going to get it after I washed my hands, but it was gone. Im hoping that Marshall man has it in his office and is going to bring it to Kimball next week when his bus is traveling to Greenback.

Roy, I really hate to be the bearer of bad news but they cleaned the restrooms out today... They did not find a Murphy Fair book but their was some notes all over the floor but none found on Eagleville so everything was thrown away... So I don't think Coach Marshall man has it like Croz was saying... They did find some empty Red Bulls and fudge round wrappers...Sorry Roy